The Metro: Morrissey’s pro Black Lives Matter tweet dragged on social media (June 3, 2020)

Says the person who earnestly considers Morrissey their “best friend.” Do you really want to talk about mental health?
I had a dream about a young Morrissey the other night. He was my best friend in it.

Says the person who earnestly considers Morrissey their “best friend.” Do you really want to talk about mental health?
You loved Morrissey once.

Then he aired opinions you didn't like - and the love turned sour.

Which left you a very bitter man.

Not me, it only enhanced my admiration.

All liberals have self esteem/mental health problems.

It is not a coincidence.

Worshipping the very group you are literally shit scared of isn't too wise.

The mass media is the follower.

Politics is full of stunt Queens because that's the way to get coverage. The coverage attracts people with a gap in their lives - so in that way, it is very Jonestown. And they will be onto the next stunt Queen soon enough.

But real politics still goes on - not sensational, not ruled by shadowy cabals - boring & bitty & endless. Join us!
Why would we join you in your shitty failing system you dumb twat

Lay off the trans fats
IMG_20200630_200202.jpg

You loved Morrissey once.

Then he aired opinions you didn't like - and the love turned sour.

Which left you a very bitter man.

Not me, it only enhanced my admiration.
I still love Morrissey. My waning interest in him has nothing to do with his politics, it has to do with his awful music and awful lyrics.

In any case, even at the peak of my infatuation with him I never considered him my “best friend.” That’s true mental illness.

I still love Morrissey. My waning interest in him has nothing to do with his politics, it has to do with his awful music and awful lyrics.

In any case, even at the peak of my infatuation with him I never considered him my “best friend.” That’s true mental illness.
He is indeed my best friend.

I dream about him often and we have amazingly stimulating conversations in these dreams. England is an oft discussed subject matter - as is the curmudgeonly poetry of Philip Larkin.

I just said on another thread that it scared me.

This thread scares me too.

Anti-racists are always extremists - they're the most intolerant and neurotic people you will ever meet. They're literally jumping with hate and rage from morning til night, getting themselves worked up about woke causes.

I'm just calmly being honest.

I'm an anti-racist. I plead guilty to being neurotic at times, but I do genuinely try to tolerant.

Not "jumping with hate" anyway and deeply alarmed by hateful people squashing other people with the term "hate".

I applaud Nerak's line of reasoning here, if not always her choice of epithets.

(Understandable, though, given all the other epithets!)

Still, I want to be tolerant and try to understand those who disagree with her.

Because I see there are arguments here that can appear plausible, based on experience (eg ReelFountain living in London and hearing reports of real crimes there that are really happening).

There's a terrifying slippery slope here, though, of concluding from such reports that one race is innately inferior to another, deserves to be mistreated, denied rights or is or even subhuman etc.

A terrible, terrible slippery slope.

But as I said on that other thread, I am scared by all the hate I see coming from both the Left and the Right.

I'm an anti-racist. I plead guilty to being neurotic at times, but I do genuinely try to tolerant.

Not "jumping with hate" anyway and deeply alarmed by hateful people squashing other people with the term "hate".

Because I see there are arguments here that can appear plausible, based on experience (eg ReelFountain living in London and hearing reports of real crimes there that are really happening).

There's a terrifying slippery slope here, though, of concluding from such reports that one race is innately inferior to another, deserves to be mistreated, denied rights or is or even subhuman etc.

But as I said on that other thread, I am scared by all the hate I see coming from both the Left and the Right.
Repent for your trolling and lying

He is indeed my best friend.

I dream about him often and we have amazingly stimulating conversations in these dreams. England is an oft discussed subject matter - as is the curmudgeonly poetry of Philip Larkin.
That’s nice, honey. It’s also deeply pathetic. The authoritative position from which you attempt to speak is based on absolutely nothing. In your self-aggrandizing narcissism, you refer to yourself as a “great observer of life” and talk down at people who are glued to their “gadgets” and go along with what the media tells them to do. You’re just as naive, perhaps even moreso, as you don’t even have the real life experience to back up any of these foul opinions. Your entire worldview is based on an instinctual dislike towards nonwhite people and a life lived completely online.

You don’t know people, you don’t understand people, you have no framework through which you can properly analyze humanity. Your entire schtick is based on absolutely nothing.

There's a terrifying slippery slope here, though, of concluding from such reports that one race is inferior to another, deserves to be mistreated, denied rights or is or even subhuman etc.

The black race have a problem with each other. This is reflected in the high level of violence they actively undertake on each other wherever they happen to be in the world, be it Africa or the West. It's not a fashionable subject to discuss. Whether such a thing makes them inferior is a matter of personal opinion.

The white race has suffered a media hate campaign in recent weeks (which was sparked from the death of a very violent and dangerous criminal). Now thankfully the same people who were bending over backwards to praise BLM are now expressing doubts. Basically, they've been played and they know it. BLM are so last week. The fact that six people were stabbed (3 killed) at one of their protests in Reading took the shine off a bit too. Real peace and love there.

Unmentionable subjects and uncomfortable truths highly interest me. Perhaps it's a morbid fascination, or perhaps I just don't like being told how or what to think.

Don't let it all scare you - think of it like this: We live in interesting times (just like the old Chinese proverb, that was actually a curse).

Last edited:
Only in your mad racist fantasies - there's nothing to back it up.

There are loads of videos circulating around of BLM randomly attacking whites for no reason whatsoever. Sometimes even their supporters.

Nazi theories of racial purity & health are well documented.

Yes, Nazi racial theories are very well documented which is why it is so surprising that so many people know so little about them.

The Nazis were not “white supremacist” or “white nationalist” in any sense that we would understand it today. They were planning to exterminate 1/3 of the whites in Europe.
Nazis believed that there was an Aryan strain ruing through human race that originated in either central India or the lost island of Hyperborea (there were competing theories). They believed that this strain was most heavily concentrated in Scandinavia and Iceland.
However, this strain was not exclusive whites. They believed that Persia supposed had high concentrations of this strain as did the island Japan.
American racial theorists like Lothrop Stoddard, people you might describe as “white nationalist”, thought Nazi racial theories were completely retarded.

Now, most people do not know the above because our overlords use the specter of Hitler and the Nazis to suppress any sense of white identity even though the Nazis were not white identitarians strictly speaking.

I have never said a word favorable of Hitler or the Nazis (other than that they had nice uniforms). I do post a lot of Mr. Bond songs but that’s because they are hilarious and great for triggering people.

Now, the Nazis believed in eugenics but at the time, everyone did. The US and the UK were dabbling in eugenics. Nor did eugenics immediately become taboo at the end of WWII. It wasn’t until the 1960’s that eugenics became unfashionable and the was due to social and political reason, not because there was any scientific breakthrough debunking eugenics. Eugenics has never been debunked. It just became unfashionable.

It's not the truth.
I'm afraid it is the truth - and not just in London but wherever they happen to reside on earth.

This fact seems to make left-wingers very uncomfortable - who want to believe that no racial differences exist.. despite being the very people who cross the road immediately on seeing a group of blacks.

There are loads of videos circulating around of BLM randomly attacking whites for no reason whatsoever. Sometimes even their supporters.

Yes, Nazi racial theories are very well documented which is why it is so surprising that so many people know so little about them.

The Nazis were not “white supremacist” or “white nationalist” in any sense that we would understand it today. They were planning to exterminate 1/3 of the whites in Europe.
Nazis believed that there was an Aryan strain ruing through human race that originated in either central India or the lost island of Hyperborea (there were competing theories). They believed that this strain was most heavily concentrated in Scandinavia and Iceland.
However, this strain was not exclusive whites. They believed that Persia supposed had high concentrations of this strain as did the island Japan.
American racial theorists like Lothrop Stoddard, people you might describe as “white nationalist”, thought Nazi racial theories were completely retarded.

Now, most people do not know the above because our overlords use the specter of Hitler and the Nazis to suppress any sense of white identity even though the Nazis were not white identitarians strictly speaking.

I have never said a word favorable of Hitler or the Nazis (other than that they had nice uniforms). I do post a lot of Mr. Bond songs but that’s because they are hilarious and great for triggering people.

Now, the Nazis believed in eugenics but at the time, everyone did. The US and the UK were dabbling in eugenics. Nor did eugenics immediately become taboo at the end of WWII. It wasn’t until the 1960’s that eugenics became unfashionable and the was due to social and political reason, not because there was any scientific breakthrough debunking eugenics. Eugenics has never been debunked. It just became unfashionable.
The left used to particularly love eugenics. I'm sure they will again soon.

Videos of crimes are videos of crimes.

And - the Nazi influence is huge in white nationalism whatever wee branch you think you're in.

Videos of crimes are videos of crimes.

And - the Nazi influence is huge in white nationalism whatever wee branch you think you're in.
Many blacks out there enjoy filming themselves battering lone whites and putting it up on the internet. They do it for sadistic power kicks. There are literally thousands of these up on youtube and social media.

There is no white trend of this. It just doesn't happen.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom