The Metro: Morrissey’s pro Black Lives Matter tweet dragged on social media (June 3, 2020)

AGAIN, it’s been tried. They have tried controlling for income and the racial discrepancies still persist.

You are just making stuff up at this point.

Link to the studies - highlight what the control was.

There are no credible studies linking race to IQ & the only reason that racists have had to concede that East Asians are more intelligent that 'white' people is because East Asia has such a robust exam culture that they can't possibly pretend that they don't.

Verso doesn’t even like Morrissey. He wants to call people losers and yet he spends all day on a website dedicated to a person he doesn’t even like.

That’s the saddest existence I can imagine. He made being fan of Morrissey the central aspect of his existence to the exclusion of all other things so that now that Morrissey has betrayed he keeps coming here because he has nowhere else to go.

He accuses ReelFountain of having no friends but it’s like “Bro, where are yours? Why aren’t you bantering with them on their Facebook pages? Reelfountain is here because a fan of Morrissey. What’s your excuse?”
Now who's pulling the armchair psychologist routine? I love Morrissey and his politics don't affect the way I feel about him. His new music sucks because his new music sucks, not because he's made a few off-color remarks about immigration. Reelfountain openly admits to her absolutely isolated friendlessness, she thinks it lends a certain poetic quality to her meaningless life. You use the built-in cheerleading audience of online racist "journalism" to mitigate the disappointment of your failed comedy career.

You'll notice that the two people arguing against racism are the ones with careers and happier, more well-adjusted lives. The two who most vocally celebrate it are miserable shut-ins with absolutely nothing going on. Want to do the math?

He did but these group of trolls keep making new accounts to support their shitty arguments I'm not sure at this point who's who
Again, the delusion is truly wild. You live in such an online echo chamber that you literally cannot fathom that there would be a variety of people on this forum disagreeing with the non-points you grunt to us on a daily basis. It makes more sense to you that a couple people are posting under multiple accounts than it does to be simply disagreed with.

Verso doesn’t even like Morrissey. He wants to call people losers and yet he spends all day on a website dedicated to a person he doesn’t even like.

That’s the saddest existence I can imagine. He made being fan of Morrissey the central aspect of his existence to the exclusion of all other things so that now that Morrissey has betrayed he keeps coming here because he has nowhere else to go.

He accuses ReelFountain of having no friends but it’s like “Bro, where are yours? Why aren’t you bantering with them on their Facebook pages? Reelfountain is here because a fan of Morrissey. What’s your excuse?”
Aw, is that friendship to you? "Bantering" on facebook?

OK, let me ask this to get a feel for just how deep into genetics denial you are.

Is intelligence heritable?

That’s a yes or no question.

It's not a yes or no question - they don't know how big a part genes pay in intelligence levels.

I didn’t ask if heredity was the most significant variable. I was asking if it was A variable.

Am I to take it that your answer is YES?

That isn't what you asked.

It's a complex trait - nothing about it is a simple yes or no answer.

You said they controlled for it. The nonsense was yours.

E595678E-4571-423C-9150-6133D6935D68.jpeg

Let me guess. Not a credible source?

Not credible - they're putting participants in cultural categories while claiming it proves only genetic factors can be at play. Genetic factors that haven't been discovered by geneticists.

That's why racial science doesn't get anywhere.

Jesus, you are predictable.

That is just retarded goal-post shifting. You are just setting up ridiculous criteria that would make it impossible prove under any circumstances.

And I highly doubt you would be saying that if the results said what you wanted them to say.

Jesus, you are predictable.

That is just retarded goal-post shifting. You are just setting up ridiculous criteria that would make it impossible prove under any circumstances.

And I highly doubt you would be saying that if the results said what you wanted them to say.

I haven't shifted the goal posts - if something is genetic then it can be proved by genetics.

It would be a hard science.

You have nothing to back up white nationalism apart from myths & a couple of very ropey interpretations of evolution & IQ tests.

I haven't shifted the goal posts - if something is genetic then it can be proved by genetics.

It would be a hard science.

You have nothing to back up white nationalism apart from myths & a couple of very ropey interpretations of evolution & IQ tests.

You don’t have ANYTHING to prove racial equality.

You might want to look up what satire means, Travis.

And again, the United States initially limited immigration to “free white person of good character”. And guess what? The Irish were allowed to immigrate here.

And did you know that we used to have segregation in this country? Guess which schools the Irish kids went to: the black schools or the white schools?

Go on: guess.
I’ll give you three guesses. There are only two options but I figure that you will initially try to dodge the question so I’m giving you three.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom