The chat room, your thoughts please!

whoamI

Is it just me or does anyone else think the chat room on this site is a complete waste of space. The few times I've visited, it has been full of the most boorish and ignorant people. Not a Moz fan in sight as far as I could see.
In particular a few nasty trolls with really unbelievable takes on life.
What do YOU think??

Is it just me or does anyone else think the chat room on this site is a complete waste of space. The few times I've visited, it has been full of the most boorish and ignorant people. Not a Moz fan in sight as far as I could see.
What do YOU think??

I think it's a load of cats arse mate.

What do YOU think??

Dude, seriously. You can't be be suggesting that the people in the FORUM have a well thought out take on life? Someone on here once said to me that they thought humans and animals were equal because people are animals (arguably OK so far), they went on to say that violence towards animals was unethical (again, it's a fair opinion to hold), when I questioned the logic of them allowing cows to drive cars they threatened to beat the shit out of me. Really, they got to that last bit within the same breath. f***nuts abound.

Really, this place ain't for people who've really thought things through.

No, I didn't. I said anyone who heckled Mozzer at a gig would have their head knocked off - it wasn't specifically addressed to you. Plus it was a jocular statement; I would probably just give them a mean look. I'm not a physical fighter.

Good call, violence is not a good thing.

I've never heckled anyone, I don't see the point, not after you've paid £30 to see someone. You're only going to end up getting bottles of piss thrown at you.

Not at a Morrissey concert!

No, I know dear. Though, you would probably get the skin heads, charged full of repressed homosexuality, hitting you over the back of the head with a bottle.

I saw someone get hit by a stray jam sandwich that was launched toward the stage at the Move festival in 2004.

It's not as safe as you think out there.

An utter pointless waste of time, bereft of anything remotely constructive. The chat room that is, not Jo or Chareth. Cheers :D

Back
Top Bottom