Symbolic Stuff Nobody Gives a Crap About

I don't know if Grim is the spiritual type but I think I'm anubising his pets across the river. They're safe and happy and will visit soon. And they died of asphyxiation, not fire. Which is ideal. I know this is awkward but spirits are frank, the point is don't fret about the end, they're fine now. (Death is better than life.)

After the shock and loss of photos I bet he's going to feel as free as his pet's spirits without possessions weighing he and his family down. This'll turn out okay.

I have to clip my toenails.

Unfortunately I have to do that from a private album release concert which is boring compared to a game 7 game.

Last edited:
Tonight is Evan Level 4. I could dial it up to a 10 but I wont. I vowed never to reflect what I got. It was a sample platter and now it's time to cuddle pillows and sleep. Rough day. Ninight.

Who the f*** sent a Morrissey impersonator to my neighborhood? It's like working with mentally retarded moron control freaks. CAUSE AND EFFECT ASSHOLES. ALSO SOME FUKKEN EMPATHY.

I HATE YOU.

So the forum is basically just CG talking to herself now...?

So the forum is basically just CG talking to herself now...?

f*** you and your signature you're trying to sneak into the conversation. You know you have the resorces to make this right yet insist on continuing to rationalize your nasty power game.

You know that scene at the end of one of the Ocean's 11 movies where the hotel reviewer having been through hell hits the jackpot? I'm giving you 48 hours to line it the f*** up NONCOSMICALLY times three. Consider it a FAVOR I'm giving you time.

I'm taking the goddam weekend off.

The quo of the per quid is I dial Snowden up to level 11. I'm not f***ing joking, get to work. Also keep in mind he's holding $1400 worth of three tickets of questionable value from a non-refundable online souce, there's a chance he's not even getting in and getting f***ed in the ass. You better have all men on him making sure he's taken care of, I want a Medina Underground Concierge ready to go all day Sunday. They're likely driving Lala's Volvo down there, follow them. Kiss their asses, they deserve it.

My dad was pulling a Titus last night and teaching me stuff in the most hilarious way. He was going through the slides in the slide projector looking for a pic he recalled of me sitting on top of the skeletal frame of his Model A in Lancaster in my Popeye shirt (that I sent to Steve martin because I'm an idiot but I hope he's keeping it safe) but he found a whole bunch of other slides to happy distract him, ANYWAY, he was trying to get the projector to work and all the slides were loading upside down, then they were getting stuck and Baby was screaming and the game was on and Jinky was flying around the kitchen, it was typical chaos in Casa Barnett, so he's losing his mind trying to get the projector to work and while the slides were stuck and loading upside down and screamed at it "YOU f***EN WHORE!!!!" He called the slide projector a f***ing whore. I was losing my mind doing this :rofl: and he was smiling, but the lesson in two images was this:

Upright the figure with the crossed leg rules

Emperor_OW.jpeg

Inverted the figure with the crossed leg loses, he spills his coins, says too much, gives away his secrets and intents, succumbs to the whore, the oldest profession and original dirty rotten scoundrel:

Arcane-Arcana-12-pendu-hanged-man.png

My mom is really...different. This photo booth pic from 65 or 66 perfectly captures happy normal mom, then demonic, language of the birds mom. It's hard to explain, maybe you can just see it. That second pic she can hold that gaze for minutes, other people I only read that gaze for a blip or two, like a few seconds. God flows through her when she looks like this. My dad does it too but it's different than this, it's like his mouth changes. I can't explain it. Sometimes it's best to just pretend I'm manic and these thoughts are wild mind babies, but I'm not, these gazes are a real and vital thing.

17974768655_cc4d4fea8a_b.jpg

If I ever get all demonic and stare-y my safe word that snaps me out of it is Fried Cheese Curds. :D Mmmmmm. I'm hungry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Moz while in Australia you should go check out Baby's free brethren. Just look up, they're apparently everywhere in Sydney. Cockatoos are like ancient angels, they live forever. Babes is 40ish.

10418942_10203582669194944_2617688415614639968_n.jpg

Giotto was big into sulphur-crested and Leadbeater cockatoos. :D

angel10.jpg

sulphur-crested-128894337-resized.jpg

Cacatua_leadbeateri_-flying_-Australia_Zoo-8-2cr.jpg

Baby is a Cacatua alba or Umbrella cockatoo. They're bigger than the Goffin which is like the crow of Australia.

Last edited:
Somewhere safely behind their software someone is yelling "FRIED CHEESE CURDS, FRIED CHEESE CURDS!!!!" :D

I'd stay and chat but Fat Backup has to pee.

I love waking up in the morning and reading explanations for aberrations. You're supposed to just light up the bunson burner, not burn down the f***ing lab. Stressed out fresh ghosts don't think that way. :p

Wear your SEATBELTS while in a car.

Who is Ruth? Who is trapped by the trusted conversion therapist? Listen to the song during this clip.

This whole movie should be watched, the ending is seminal. These three clips are out of order but all these are chopped up anyway, I wanted you to watch the cry for help from the trunk. I see that EVERY day in metaphor.

Last edited by a moderator:
They're in 118.

I'm watching the end of Twin Peaks and it's freaking me out. I worked at a cafe when it aired. I looked like Annie Blackburn. I was full of quotes.

I'm literally watching the show that inspired Evan to pursue me, but I was none the wiser, I was just being myself. He pulled the SAME LINES Cooper is pulling, he was acting out Twin Peaks at the Pali. Then the scenes where old men and young women bond, all of that too. The show enabled him amost LITERALLY in some scenes.

It's f***ing creepy.

Okay, so this is the woman who helped me get on the floor. After I snuck forward to the outhouse seats, she followed my lead. Then she theorized the attempt to get onto the floor by jumping off the wall. I said we ran the risk of getting booted from the show. She said her husband was "way up there" but the way she said it reminded me of him being on earth and us being in hell or something. THen we watched the portapotties for a song, there was ZERO security. She said "This is it, this is our window." She went first, I followed. We got separated immediately, I strolled over to the other side of the catwalk, this was about the fourth song in, I was at the rail. Then a guy asked for my ticket and I faked that I had to go get it from my husband and just randomly stepped into row five, this guy saw the situation and was cool, just let me in. So 3/4 of the way through CRAZY LADY SHOWS UP! Our embrace was awesome, it was like we were long lost lovers meeting in heaven, it was like I was Twinkle and she was Brian Jones and she screamed over and over YOU MADE IT! YOU MADE IT! OMG IT'S SO GREAT TO SEE YOU!!!!!

So it was a reunion in heaven, in hell, in a familiar setting to both ghosts and I channeled it AND got to see the Stones in the second row. Win/win. :D

CF1enTnUkAE5SU4.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom