Strange/unexpected Moz references?

In today’s French Sunday newspaper, « Le journal du dimanche:

The film director François Ozon explains that after being refused to use The Cure’s In Between Days in his new movie “Summer 85”, he tried to obtain the right to use This Charming Man, but was also denied it.

The writer Bernard Minier names Now my heart is full in his short playlist, explaining that one of his characters listens to it in his last novel, and quotes Noel Gallagher about Morrissey: no matter what one might write about love, hate or friendship, Morrissey will do it better. He is the best lyricist ever.

In today’s French Sunday newspaper, « Le journal du dimanche:

The film director François Ozon explains that after being refused to use The Cure’s In Between Days in his new movie “Summer 85”, he tried to obtain the right to use This Charming Man, but was also denied it.

The writer Bernard Minier names Now my heart is full in his short playlist, explaining that one of his characters listens to it in his last novel, and quotes Noel Gallagher about Morrissey: no matter what one might write about love, hate or friendship, Morrissey will do it better. He is the best lyricist ever.

Moz is the best lyricist.

He's not afraid of disapproval & that's a serious advantage in an artist.

Tonight 12 midnight on Radio 2 Bruce Springsteen plays some of his favourite tracks for one hour. Morrissey is on scheduled playlist and will be interesting to hear which track(s) Bruce chooses.

Tonight 12 midnight on Radio 2 Bruce Springsteen plays some of his favourite tracks for one hour. Morrissey is on scheduled playlist and will be interesting to hear which track(s) Bruce chooses.

Pretty sure this is the same exact show that was broadcast on US satellite radio earlier in lockdown, so it'll be "Everyday is Like Sunday"...

I found this image the other day... Moz, Gary & Alain.
Anyone know who the woman is? Edit: someone called 'phranc'?
Capturemz.JPG

Also this during Kill Uncle era

mzendrs.JPG

I've not seen these before so thought I'd put on here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom