Strange/unexpected Moz references?

Pete Burns {RiP} in a fairly rare official Smiths T (peek-a-boo) on a pop-tastic German TV show September 1985.
Pity he didn't give the 'fans' a flash of the full shirt. Might have livened them up. Or not.

*Note the rosebush in the right back pocket...which then falls out...to reveal a blue handkerchief :brows:

View attachment 57244
View attachment 57245
View attachment 57246

Apparel available on The Smiths mini-Scotch tour that year {and via mail-order!}
As worn by all four members of The Smiths during the encore at Glasgow Barrowland ballroom on 23rd September 1985 {broadcast via 'The Tube' on Channel 4} ~

View attachment 57247

Even back then Morrissey had the band wearing a T-shirt of his choice.

Was this the straw
that broke Johnny’s back ?!

:fearscream:

Hey kids, here lies a picture of Keanu Reeves, holding his helmet, while wearing a (very) bootleg Smiths shirt.

Keanu Reeves, Smiths shirt, Los Angeles ~ Amanda de Cadanet 1st December 2003 (i).jpg

Photographed by Amanda De Cadenet {yes, her} in Moz Angeles, December 2003.

Have a GREAT weekend :yum:

Another glorious day of Twitter storms. It could be Moz & Bragg alluded to. Although Bryan Ferry got dropped by a brand for praising Nazi chic. (It gets worse for whoever runs the Dexy account).

20200626_235815.jpg

Placed here rather than marketplace - as I can't see many shelling out £500+ on this.
Regards,
FWD.

Morrissey T ~ Jake Walters 30th June 2020.jpg

~ From Jake Walters instagram to-day.

A Moz From Under the Floorboards?

:unsure:

That's ominous. A ripped up photo. Has another ex got furious?

Ah! í assumed that it was a neatly folded T-shirt, just up from the laundry, ready for nightwear? Or something. You say tomato...

Well if it is a rip job, í think Jake's still selling Moz photos from his studio, so he can't be that fuming. Perhaps he just didn't care for Gino Sprio's take.

Hard to tell with these crappy iPhones.

Ah! í assumed that it was a neatly folded T-shirt, just up from the laundry, ready for nightwear? Or something. You say tomato...

Well if it is a rip job, í think Jake's still selling Moz photos from his studio, so he can't be that fuming. Perhaps he just didn't care for Gino Sprio's take.

Hard to tell with these crappy iPhones.

It could be a t-shirt with some packaging under it?

I assumed the worst because it seems to have been deleted & also there's a picture of a Karl Marx mug.

It could be a t-shirt with some packaging under it?

I assumed the worst because it seems to have been deleted & also there's a picture of a Karl Marx mug.
It looks like two, maybe three folded t-shirts to me and it hasn't been deleted, it was only in his story, not his profile.

As of last summer Jake was still using Morrissey lyrics as captions for his photographs.

FB_IMG_1593860087181.jpg

"I'm a little late on here but I wanted to wish the happiest of birthdays to my brother from another mother! One of the most kind and talented human beings that I'm glad to call my friend and still be playing music with after more than 30 years xx"

From Gary Day's FB.
(Alain's birthday was yesterday).
Regards,
FWD.

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom