Stephen Morris of New Order: Has anyone met or worked with him? And drums question

P

Pants

If so, what's he like? And anyone else here a fan and agree hes probably the best drummer/programmer of that era and genre?

Brilliant drummer, very funny individual with a lovely family. He also has a real tank in his garden!

Such a shallow person, Surface. FFS. Please grow the f*** up. Your kids are ashamed of you, did you know that?

Such a shallow person, Surface. FFS. Please grow the f*** up. Your kids are ashamed of you, did you know that?
What for pointing out he's a funny individual? He and Gillian live in Rainow and New Order rehearse in their Barn Conversion, the two of them are often out and about in both Macclesfield and Alderley Edge.

I'm really looking forward to the Miami dates starting a week on Tuesday, unfortunately I can only make 3 out of the 4, would you like me to pass on your regards to the band?

Last edited:

he probably was the one who asked the question, using a different pseudonym.doh:
for real, he probably knows what brand underwear these New Order twats wear.:censored:
and the twat from ultravox and all these washed up no account old timers. its beyond embarrassing and VERY gay.:yum:

he probably was the one who asked the question, using a different pseudonym.doh:
for real, he probably knows what brand underwear these New Order twats wear.:censored:
and the twat from ultravox and all these washed up no account old timers. its beyond embarrassing and VERY gay.:yum:

Uh. It was me who asked. Not Surface.
I'm sure signed up members IPs are displayed to prove this kind of thing.

What for pointing out he's a funny individual? He and Gillian live in Rainow and New Order rehearse in their Barn Conversion, the two of them are often out and about in both Macclesfield and Alderley Edge.

I'm really looking forward to the Miami dates starting a week on Tuesday, unfortunately I can only make 3 out of the 4, would you like me to pass on my regards to the band?

So assuming you've met them then? Any cool stories? Of the Morris's esp.

So assuming you've met them then? Any cool stories? Of the Morris's esp.

Bernard and Hooky more than the Morris's as they both live in Alderley Edge but here's an interesting video about his fascination with tanks.

Uh. It was me who asked. Not Surface.
I'm sure signed up members IPs are displayed to prove this kind of thing.

Skinny, we know you have 200 fake IPs to go with the 200 fake usernames.
Skinny has been kissing "Hooky" and "Bernards" rear end before he came up
with the "Surface" fake Pseudonym. Everybody and their sister is aware of this fact.

Skinny, we know you have 200 fake IPs to go with the 200 fake usernames.
Skinny has been kissing "Hooky" and "Bernards" rear end before he came up
with the "Surface" fake Pseudonym. Everybody and their sister is aware of this fact.

Huh?

He was a shop assistant in a bookshop very close to the GMEX. The owner told me that he was nice and friendly. Unlike Moz who was a bit special .He got some useful rare books there ( from the manager ) to write his own books before he started to sing and never really thanked the manager of the shop. Lack of class I would say.

He was a shop assistant in a bookshop very close to the GMEX. The owner told me that he was nice and friendly. Unlike Moz who was a bit special .He got some useful rare books there ( from the manager ) to write his own books before he started to sing and never really thanked the manager of the shop. Lack of class I would say.

Who was a shop assistant?

Who was a shop assistant?

Skinny.
BTW, in case you didn't now, in case you live with your head inside a rabbit hole, the people who run/mod this site are Skinny lovers/sympathizers, so if Skinny wants a new IP for every single one
of his fake log in names, he gets a new different IP for all his fake log in names.

Skinny.
BTW, in case you didn't now, in case you live with your head inside a rabbit hole, the people who run/mod this site are Skinny lovers/sympathizers, so if Skinny wants a new IP for every single one
of his fake log in names, he gets a new different IP for all his fake log in names.

BTW, in case you didn't know virtually everyone on the site has blocked you, so hardly anyone sees any of your Skinny trolling posts LOL.

BTW, in case you didn't know virtually everyone on the site has blocked you, so hardly anyone sees any of your Skinny trolling posts LOL.

Right Skinny, blocked like you have just responding to me LOL
Skinny everyone thinks this user name is gay btw. Not virtually everyone, but everyone.

Right Skinny, blocked like you have just responding to me LOL
Skinny everyone thinks this user name is gay btw. Not virtually everyone, but everyone.

Did I say I had blocked you? You really are a waste of a skin you bell end. Hurry up and pass away, no one will miss you.

Did I say I had blocked you? You really are a waste of a skin you bell end. Hurry up and pass away, no one will miss you.

Skinny you never blocked me, thats what I said. You read all the posts and mark them.
I said that everyone here has marked the 'surface' pseudonym down as gay. Which should be no
surprise to you, Skinny.

Skinny you never blocked me, thats what I said. You read all the posts and mark them.
I said that everyone here has marked the 'surface' pseudonym down as gay. Which should be no
surprise to you, Skinny.

Really sweet cheeks, if you say so. Lol what a f***ing ware of a skin you are. Ha ha ha ha.

Really sweet cheeks, if you say so. Lol what a f***ing ware of a skin you are. Ha ha ha ha.

Skinny your pseudonym "Surface" lights up like a Xmas tree, whenever he brings up "Bernard" and "Hooky" or some other 'man'. Gay from a mile away.

Nerak is the homebody pseud, "Surface" the gay caballero one.

Back
Top Bottom