Stephen Malkmus does brief Morrissey impression

Malkmus sings a line from Still Ill between the 34:00 and 35:00 minute mark of this podcast. It's a good listen.
VS.

Comments

A

Anonymous

Love Malkmus.

If you haven't already, buy his recent album, Traditional Techniques. It's great. If you love guitar, guitar bands then you'll love it.

gordyboy9

GAME OF DEATH.
have we ever heard a decent M impression,peter serafinowicz was crap,steve coogan,who I love but still poor.
jack lowden in England is mine was decent.think he has one of those voices which is hard to capture.

A

Anonymous

have we ever heard a decent M impression,peter serafinowicz was crap,steve coogan,who I love but still poor.
jack lowden in England is mine was decent.think he has one of those voices which is hard to capture.
Morrissey does a pretty good one. Only joking!

What's that guys name on tv? Bald. BIG collars. Thinks he's funny? He did an impression on that tv show. Can't remember the name of it. The guy that presented it is dead now. I think?

A

Anonymous

Too many interesting home truths on the last thread so I suppose this is to quickly move it on.

gordyboy9

GAME OF DEATH.
Morrissey does a pretty good one. Only joking!

What's that guys name on tv? Bald. BIG collars. Thinks he's funny? He did an impression on that tv show. Can't remember the name of it. The guy that presented it is dead now. I think?
harry hill,it was stars n their eyes.

Trending Threads

Top Bottom