Spectator USA: "Human after all" by John Waters (August 5, 2020)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is about press coverage in 1976. From the book on The National Front.

20200808_131910.jpg

& this is what daft Moz said when promoting FB. I put it on another thread.

20200807_142357.jpg

Oh, Karen. I'm disappointed. If you think I'm a white nationalist you couldn't be more wrong. But - as a Morrissey fan - I know that being called 'racist' in the 21st century simply means you're a free thinker. Proud to be that.

It doesn't matter how you dress it up or hide behind other people being unfairly called racist - "send them back (for their own good, honest)" is still "send them back".

That vast load of migrants planning to splurge into Britain..............still happening isn't it

What's still happening is hysterical press coverage & racists getting their knickers in a twist.

You love the past & it was just the same.

It's so weird seeing it's the exact same stuff!

The National Front even had a paper called Britain First.

🤒

the magazine from 1978 was way wrong.:(
the boatload of riff raff has yet to arrive.:lbf:

dont see them anywhere.
look left
look right
nothing.:lbf:

when are you and velcro and radish going to get work
and quit with the 'thesis':blushing::blushing::mad:

What's still happening is hysterical press coverage & racists getting their knickers in a twist.

You love the past & it was just the same.

The question is..........why have vast swathes of the British general public, for decades now never wanted mass immigration and why is their voice less important that the middle-class, who's lives aren't affected by immigration?

It doesn't matter how you dress it up or hide behind other people being unfairly called racist - "send them back (for their own good, honest)" is still "send them back".

It really does not compute for you, does it? The idea that someone might be against mass immigration and not be racist? And I don't want to send anyone back.

It really does not compute for you, does it? The idea that someone might be against mass immigration and not be racist? And I don't want to send anyone back.

You either don't understand what you're saying or you don't understand how things work. You're making white nationalist lite arguments.

We had a whole racist mug debacle on Twitter because we were trying to make up for Bigotgate. So, I'm aware of all the ways these debates play out.

20200808_140132.jpg

20200808_140627.jpg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom