Spectator USA: "Human after all" by John Waters (August 5, 2020)

Last edited by a moderator:
You're out of your mind believing an antisemitic conspiracy theory.
I've (finally) just looked up that Kalergi Plan that everyone on here keeps banging on about. I'm amused and astonished that our resident alt-righties are relying so much on something that is a hoax.

Hey @Stephen Hofmann, which particular aspects of British culture that you enjoyed as a child are you now forbidden or prevented from enjoying entirely or mainly because of immigration?

There are no English communities in the big cities anymore for one. There's less overall "English culture" because of immigration. All those great rock bands from the past....they ain't never coming back........that's dead and buried.........nearly all that music was created by English working class kids. You won't see it again. What do you have now? Idles? Middle-class virtue signalling f***tards.

How is life so much better now, other than through technology and medicine? Is music better? Are kids lives better? Can they play out till 9 in the evening safely? Are families and communities just as strong? Is tv better? Do people get on better? Is sport better? Is the cost of living cheaper?
Music is just as good and much more easily accessible. Kids lives are different but I couldn't say if they are better or not. They can play out until 9pm where I live. Families and communities probably aren't as strong. TV is as good if not better. Don't know about people getting on. Sport is certainly played to a higher standard - just watch some 1970s professional football and marvel at how slow and laboured it looks. Cost of living is not cheaper but there was plenty of poverty back then too.
The point is, I think that the claim that the 70s were better than today just doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

Brings a tear to the eye.

I will always remember going to see the Libertines at the Kentish Town Forum - 2003 I think it was - the support was Chas and Dave. Great night. One of the best concerts I've ever been to.

Saw them on their last tour.....nearly all the audience were old Londoners who'd moved out to Essex. It was genuinely fantastic. When he died, it cut me up.

There are no English communities in the big cities anymore for one. There's less overall "English culture" because of immigration. All those great rock bands from the past....they ain't never coming back........that's dead and buried.........nearly all that music was created by English working class kids. You won't see it again. What do you have now? Idles? Middle-class virtue signalling f***tards.
Lots of waffling around the subject there but no straight answer to my question. What do you mean by 'less overall English culture?'
English working class kids are still producing great music, I'm not sure why you think that's changed.

Music is just as good and much more easily accessible. Kids lives are different but I couldn't say if they are better or not. They can play out until 9pm where I live. Families and communities probably aren't as strong. TV is as good if not better. Don't know about people getting on. Sport is certainly played to a higher standard - just watch some 1970s professional football and marvel at how slow and laboured it looks. Cost of living is not cheaper but there was plenty of poverty back then too.
The point is, I think that the claim that the 70s were better than today just doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

Ok.........you've already messed up with that first one. Music is not better. The charts are abysmal. Modern day music is awful. You probably live in the country if your kids can play out till 9............I live on an estate........you'll rarely see kids out that late. British tv is appalling compared to the 70's..........comedy is complete garbage. Sport has been destroyed by the influx of money.......i used to go to the football as a kid.......you just turned up on the night and paid through the turnstile and it was cheap.......now you have to book online at ridiculous cost and sit in bland, identi-kit stadiums.......which i know is partly due to the disasters at Bradford and Hillsborough.

Lots of waffling around the subject there but no straight answer to my question. What do you mean by 'less overall English culture?'
English working class kids are still producing great music, I'm not sure why you think that's changed.

No they aren't. There are no great new bands. What are you on about?

No they aren't. There are no great new bands. What are you on about?
You may not like current music but in decades to come people will look back on it with the same fondness that you hold for music from the 1970s. We're in de gustibus non est disputandum territory here so I don't think we are going to agree.
But you still haven't answered either my original question or the one about 'less overall English culture.' I am genuinely interested in what aspects of British culture have been destroyed by immigration.

Yeah, who cares about knife crime? It's just black kids after all.

You only care about crime involving black kids so you can claim they're diluting our culture.

I doubt you're interested in crime prevention or criminology.

How can government policy be a conspiracy theory? :unsure:

Because it's not.

20200808_130355.jpg

Been reading this from 1978. Apparently England was dead then, so Gash & Stephen are OLD. 😁

20200808_130024.jpg

You only care about crime involving black kids so you can claim they're diluting our culture.

I doubt you're interested in crime prevention or criminology.

All life is precious. And the impact of immigration on crime is one of those subjects that clearly no one is allowed to mention. Moz could testify to that.
Maybe multiculturalism is just colonialism by another name? Only this time it's not the developing world's natural resources the West is plundering - but their human resources? Cheap labour to keep wages down, while their children fill the morgues and the prisons and the mental health wards.

Toots - it was Morrissey who didn't want a job & the already resident working-class who became unemployed when the UK shut down most of its industry.

🤒

WTF!! Moz is a self employed millionaire. Look at the list of losers
that he has been kind enough to employ and feed:

:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:
FH Mike
DH Andy
Alain T
Stephen Dork
Cobrin Cuck
Gayfondo Gannon:lbf: who wanted to be paid by Moz AND sue him after the same time. Im thinking he may Velcro posting on here under a fake log in
Gary gay for a day:confused:

and many many more.:blushing:

all cucks and long timed unemployed, unemployed as ' i grow black radish in the back yard'.:blushing:

All life is precious. And the impact of immigration on crime is one of those subjects that clearly no one is allowed to mention. Moz could testify to that.
Maybe multiculturalism is just colonialism by another name? Only this time it's not the developing world's natural resources the West is plundering - but their human resources? Cheap labour to keep wages down, while their children fill the morgues and the prisons and the mental health wards.

No, it's not. And trying to make white nationalism sound nice isn't going to work.

🤒

today music, tv and sports absolutely suck:blushing:
if todays sucko music is so good why are listening to old reggae music in your communist party for? :mad:
are you deaf and blind FFS:(
and whats this about predicting the future now, who are you Sister Cleo?:blushing:

No, it's not. And trying to make white nationalism sound nice isn't going to work.

Oh, Karen. I'm disappointed. If you think I'm a white nationalist you couldn't be more wrong. But - as a Morrissey fan - I know that being called 'racist' in the 21st century simply means you're a free thinker. Proud to be that.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom