Some DM/Franz Ferdinand - news for those interedted

• Thread starter The Seeker of Good Songs
  • Start date
T

The Seeker of Good Songs

from http://www.side-line.com

Franz Ferdinand are to support Depeche Mode next year. The Scots art rockers, who have just completed a sold-out UK tour, will play two festival dates during their huge world tour in 2006. They will join them in Nuremberg Rock im Park (June 2) and at Nurburgring Rock am Ring on June 4. Depeche Mode kick off their own 2006 dates in Dresden on January 13. And as singer David Gahan discussed Depeche Mode's plans for the new year backstage at KROQ-FM's "Almost Acoustic Christmas" on Sunday December 11, he mentioned the band would be co-headlining Coachella. A spokesperson for the festival confirmed the news and the dates, April 29 and 30, but had no other lineup details. The band has also been shooting a video for "Suffer Well" with Anton Corbijn, the song will be the 3rd take out of the album after "A pain that I'm used to". The 4th single to be taken from the band's recent succesful album "Playing the angel" is rumoured to be "John the revelator".

I'm interedted, I'd rather see FF than see Morrissey, who I have no respect for whatsoever

Moz's music stands the test of time. FF? I was on their bandwagon for about a week. Yawn.

You took a week of it? Here's me calling myself unhinged. Oh Laddy get yourself to a Doctor.

Back
Top Bottom