So....the FOTGTD maxi single is available in the US Or NO??????

• Thread starter Mr,Improper PIMP of the fuckin nation....and don't
  • Start date
M

Mr,Improper PIMP of the fuckin nation....and don't

What thew f***ity f***'s going on?????? no one seems to have any of the f***in things man. Why say the shit's comin out in the states,and then it doesnt????? get off your f***in lazy asses snactuary and mail the goddamned singles off on time ok??????

Dont make me come down there and bash your f***in skulls in with a steel chair,do the dance of the albinos and eat some wonder soup afterwards,then take a nice shitty shit shit on your facey face.

I want the f***in single....right f***in now.

got mine for 6.99 at virgin here in NYC.....Times Square branch.

Teenage Dad is EPIC.

What tower was that??? i went to: amoeba,tower sunset and second spin,no one had a f***in copy..........

I know it's f***in available in the US,Im just pissed that they claim it's available today,yet no f***in stores have it???? what the f***ity f*** is up with that????

which one did you get?????? the one with the binuds dvd isnt really a big deal,I just would like a copy.

got mine for 6.99 at virgin here in NYC.....Times Square branch.

Teenage Dad is EPIC.

moronic life, time to self destruct, death by pastry

Tower Records in PDX, OR Has Domestic and Import

Tower Records in Portland, Oregon has plenty of the new single. Their price is $4.99 for the domestic. One of the managers told me they also received the UK import version and they are in the process of putting it out on the shelf. I mention this because this should be the story through out the Tower Records chain. I called Sam Goody and Best Buy, but neither seems to carry the single (or have a clue for that matter).

And yes, you are right "Teenage Dad..." is quite good. The lyrics are down right scathing. It occurred to me while listening to it and "Mexico" that the Mozzer's angst has definitely turned to anger.

> got mine for 6.99 at virgin here in NYC.....Times Square branch.

> Teenage Dad is EPIC.

the DVD single will be out next week here in the states.

pic189549.jpg

Re: Yeah,delete your post,thats a great idea.

See,even you admit your post is moronic. Nice of you to finally step up to the plate fatso.

Just bought 4 copies at tower records here in fresno.................
at first they said this morning it wasn't suipoose to go on sell until the 20th

'First Of The Gang To Die,' the second single from Morrissey's highly acclaimed album, You Are The Quarry, is finally in stores! It is available in three formats (CD single, DVD single and 7" vinyl) and features three fantastic new B-sides. In the USA, the DVD and 7" versions will be released on 7/20.

Track listing
1. First of the Gang to Die
2. My Life is a Succession of People Saying Goodbye
3. Teenage Dad on his Estate
4. Mexico
* DVD includes photo gallery and the video for 'First of the Gang to Die.'

Go to the Multimedia section of MorrisseyMusic.com to hear clips and watch the video.

Cheers,
www.morrisseymusic.com

Back
Top Bottom