Smiths instrumental recording from soundcheck at Dundalk Fairways Hotel (Feb. 11, 1986)

That's right tribute bands that play the songs far better than Martin and the lawnmowers could only dream of !
Fact.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

"Lawnmowers" is racism, you pathetic son of Trump

More proof that Morrissey was the most important element of The Smiths. Johnny's clunky repetive chords progressions ripped off from T Rex are not much to write home about as standalone tracks. Yet the isolated tracks of Morrissey's vocals that are out there (eg "Stop Me...") are spellbinding.

Must agree. The Smiths were Morrissey's original backing band and might as well have been called Morrissey.

Uncleskinny from where is the files Nobody and He knows, i never heard that versions, is it demos?

Is Nobody the same as
acoustic Miraval studio outtake {4:39}
Taken from a record company cd-r of a scrapped reissue of "Southpaw Grammar", this has not yet leaked on bootlegs. ?

and
Bengali is:
alternate version {3:27}
Taken from a record company cd-r of a scrapped reissue of "Viva Hate", this has not yet leaked on bootlegs. ?

At least its the same time.

Is Nobody the same as
acoustic Miraval studio outtake {4:39}
Taken from a record company cd-r of a scrapped reissue of "Southpaw Grammar", this has not yet leaked on bootlegs. ?

and
Bengali is:
alternate version {3:27}
Taken from a record company cd-r of a scrapped reissue of "Viva Hate", this has not yet leaked on bootlegs. ?

At least its the same time.

I really have no idea. Genuinely. Sorry.

I also heard a bloody great version of Southpaw on that link. Better than album version I think.

God, that version of "Bengali" and the ways he says "I said I know I do" at the end of "He knows"... I'm in love again !!!!

"Lawnmowers" is racism, you pathetic son of Trump

Oh dear ! Is that so ?
Well perhaps you'd like to explain yourself on my "racist" comment ! Otherwise to coin a phrase from Uncleskinny
(And people on here know I don't like to spell out sweary words) f*** OFF !
Oh yes ! And die !

:lbf:lots and lots of laughs...at you Butchy boy.I was trying to be nice,but you just suck. Sadly you ARE mentally ill, but all of us at solo tolerate YOU, Because we don't know what you would do if you didn't have an outlet to express the self hate and loathing that you quite rightly feel for yourself. Poor OLD boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Well I never !
More proof that Martin and the Lawnmowers can't perform Smiths songs.
Thanks hun !

ha,now wait a minute,I never said that ! Though would be a gas if he turned up to one of those 'Smiths
nights things' and stood in front of the tribute band, just staring ! Or maybe being really into it, going ape !
Would freak the band out.

Ketamine Sun

When are you and the Christmas card makers back at work ?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom