Morrissey Central Sky Sports apologise after libellous comment about Morrissey is aired during Sunday Supplement live broadcast - London Evening Standard

Geoff Shreeves was forced to apologise on behalf of Sky Sports after a libellous comment about Morrissey was aired during the live broadcast of Sunday Supplement.

Excerpt:

With presenter Shreeves and his four-man panel of reporters live streaming from home, the comment was heard at the start of the show.

A conversation was heard between members of the panel, before a libellous comment about the iconic frontman of The Smiths was heard.

The show continued, but following its first advertisement break, Shreeves apologised for the comments made by the Telegraph’s chief football writer, Sam Wallace.

Shreeves said: "At the start of this of this program a brief private conversation was unintentionally broadcast. It was not meant for broadcast and any conversation does not reflect the views of Sky Sports."

Here’s the video:

UPDATE:

Alexi posted the link:

Excerpt:

Sky Sports have been forced to apologise after comments made by one of the guests on their Sunday Supplement show accidentally made the air.

The guest appeared to say "Morrissey's been cancelled hasn't he as he's basically turned out to be a racist", before host Geoff Shreeves swiftly let them know the broadcast had already begun.

UPDATE 11:20 AM PT:

Posted by Famous when dead:

Now a Central post:
"SKY SPORTS AIR LIBELLOUS OUS COMMENT ABOUT MORRISSEY"

SKY SPORTS AIR LIBELLOUS COMMENT ABOUT MORRISSEY:
SUNDAY TELEGRAPH JOURNALIST SAM WALLACE EXPOSES MORRISSEY TO HATRED, RIDICULE AND INJURY

SER's video text and video appear on Central.

Last edited by a moderator:
How does it feel to have grown up otherizing minorities only to become one? I imagine it's frightening because you have seen minorities marginalized and abused. I guess you'd better assimilate and try to fit in to the best of your abilities.

you seem to read and assimilate a lot of gay stuff.o_O
including the Fat Gay Vegan blog.o_O

It's not just Spence, it's all of them. I mean, look at Alain. What are his videos but an ongoing resume of sorts?
think deep down alain knows the old band aint getting back together anytime soon.

think deep down alain knows the old band aint getting back together anytime soon.
They all seem to know, yet hold on, and that's what strikes me as sad. It's like when The Cure trotted out Lol Tolhurst in 2011 for the Reflections shows. You could see it in his eyes the whole time Aha! I'm back in with the boys! Not so much.

Hi schmoopy. How's mum? How's you? Getting some sunshine on ya tits? No?
He sure isn't, but you sure are getting it in your arse where the sun now happily shines. :thumb:

Happy-Sunshine.jpg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom