Site showing the worth of collectible items?

Hello - has someone created a website where you can see how much
The Smiths/Morrissey collectibles are worth? (in the case you wanted to sell, etc.)

popsike, rare record price guide, follow ebay.

thanks for your reply mikael!
I don't have any vinyl's and have been looking through ebay but haven't came across what I've been looking for. well, I'll keep looking.
thanks again!

If you have a specific item or are wondering about one, just ask here.

If it's in perfect condition I'd say $100 at least.

RC has it at £90 in mint condition, that might be a bit much but in perfect condition or even sealed...

Last edited:
You could offer it on marketplace with some nice pictures and a fair description, if you don't get any sensible offers you could put it on ebay. I would keep it though.

well, I have a few things, including posters, zines, books, t-shirts, etc. that are stored away (in boxes) collecting dust. i'll be moving in the near future (out of the country) and thought it would be best for someone who appreciates them, to have them :)

really appreciate your responses :)

I keep getting requests to put item values on "Passions Just Like Mine" but I can't do it. First of all I was never interested in the value of records in my collection that much. But mostly, it would be too time consuming. There's so much stuff out there, and you would need to keep the list updated all the time, the values change constantly. I think Mikael's suggestions are the best: Popsike, searching past Ebay auctions and asking around here.

Stephane

stephane, i also visited your site in hopes i would find the values :) but you're right, that would be hard to do since items change in value.

my main concern was just not getting robbed.

really appreciate your helps guys.

If you guys don't mind me bothering you 0:) what about zines? are those usually wanted? or should I opt for giving them away?
What about the book: Peepholism? I saw a recent auction on ebay that ended at $179. Could that be? Mine is in good condition with minor wear on some of the corners. Someone offered me $50. Perhaps I should take some photos to show..

Just list each item on eBay at .99 cents with no reserve. Take plenty of pictures and list shipping costs. Let your personality shine a little in the item description, it humanizes you and makes bidders feel at ease with giving you their money. Don't worry what items are worth, it's an auction, people will bid what they're worth.

Last edited:
Just list each item on eBay at .99 cents with no reserve. Take plenty of pictures and list shipping costs. Let your personality shine a little in the item description, it humanizes you and makes bidders feel at ease with giving you their money. Don't worry what items are worth, it's an auction, people will bid what they're worth.

I second what Beau says.

Back
Top Bottom