Simply love it

yeah, ive known a lot of internet sites in my time, if you know what i mean
evilgrin0010.gif

but i am very grateful to consider this one my online home, thx :)

I must agree. This is the one site that I must regularly visit. I frequent others but I can miss them for days at a time and it not matter but almost everyday come here...multiple times.

And without this site, how would WE know about release dates, tour dates, etc.
I don't know what all I missed prior to finding SOLO. I wish there would have been one back in the SMITHS days. I would then have known when some concerts were happening in my own back yard and wouldn't have missed them.

I've said it before and will say it again, Thank you DavidT and the mods.

Re: hmmm

Go to Dave's site.

This site dose not have "w" at the end. :rolleyes:

Morrissey put a "w" at the end of this site.

Anyway, I don't know why you're saying "Dave's site". You said it was NotRightintheHead's site before.

Re: hmmm

Enough with the inexplicable under-18s comments. I thought that trolling was no longer allowed outside of the 'Sty?

why? it was a joke, you like to have a joke:confused: I mean you make jokes and snide remarks all the time.

shouldn't you be in bed....isn't it like, in the middle of the night on the east coast of North America? Sunday tomorrow...day off with the family.

Nice of you to say. You're welcome!

LOL makes a change from people telling you how much they hated all the time.
Yet they're still here. :D

I have been looking at your web for quite some time , it is simply the best. Just joined your forum and I really enjoy it.
Well done , there must have been so much work behind it all
Cheers Moz

The forum is much better than the main page, where the Morrissey-haters who only listen to Vauxhall & I and anything before hand post all their ridiculous, irrelevant comments. If they really despised the Moz that much, then surely they wouldn't be here in the first place?

Most people on the forums actually seem to be genuine people with a real passion for everything Morrissey; Just what I like in my fellow Morrissey fans.

Re: Omg i love this site!

If you scroll down forum index, you find a column on the bottom left you can select the colour of the forum skin.

I prefer brown which is good for my eyes.

:lbf: That's funny Kewpie.

I don't know what color would like good with my eyes tonight.

They're a little red.

Tags
thanks davidt
Back
Top Bottom