should morrissey die

?

• Total voters
Most of the soundtrack is great. Not a fan of the broadway recording at all. But “Sugar Daddy” is my fav and it kind of sums me up.
Haven't listened to the Broadway version but the movie is great and some of the tribute record. The one about the radio is a great one, too where the kid has his head in the oven.
And lines like "That one was written by Kurt Cobain. Hey, that kids got a future, huh?" something like that.

It also has seemed like decades since Morrissey has been any good...oh wait, it has been decades. Never mind.
About a decade I'd say. Some of the non-album stuff around Years Of Refusal is really good. Shame Is The Name, Because Of My Poor Education, and My Dearest Love are all pretty great.

I knew you were a f*****. You're always talking about what a man you are and calling people gay but you sure are glued to this conversation talking about sicking Viva's she-dick.

What did you think of my she-dick?

About a decade I'd say. Some of the non-album stuff around Years Of Refusal is really good. Shame Is The Name, Because Of My Poor Education, and My Dearest Love are all pretty great.

My Dearest Love is the only good song you named. I’d also count the Mikey version of Sweetie-Pie which should have been the released version.

I LOL'ed at that "hot dog" pic. The Kewpster must be on permanent vacation.

Did you see my Pokey one?
8E30CF48-1E21-4F8A-A452-D4C47444623C.jpeg

My Dearest Love is the only good song you named. I’d also count the Mikey version of Sweetie-Pie which should have been the released version.
Losing Mikey was tragic. But I think you're setting standards really high if you don't like all of those songs. Compared to what came later, I mean. I think it took me six months or something to listen to all of World Peace. Swords is a much better record than anything that came after.

Back
Top Bottom