shame on you, David T

M

mushed creature

Posting these wild rumours. You're not doing Morrissey any favours and you're driving his fans berserk. Any idiot in the street could come up with this stuff.

streetscene.jpg

> Posting these wild rumours. You're not doing Morrissey any
> favours and you're driving his fans berserk. Any idiot in the
> street could come up with this stuff.

Just a thought: Wouldn't you think David gets at least a ZILLION "rumors" like this per week? Why would he suddenly choose THIS one (or two) to post on his "news" section? Think about it! For them to have made it onto this site, there must be SOMETHING to them.

Give the guy some credit!

By the way - nice pic.

> Posting these wild rumours. You're not doing Morrissey any
> favours and you're driving his fans berserk. Any idiot in the
> street could come up with this stuff.

David does have some connections to the Moz camp. I have doubts about the Johnny Depp rumor, but if David thinks its worth posting, maybe there's some truth there.

> Just a thought: Wouldn't you think David gets at least a ZILLION
> "rumors" like this per week? Why would he suddenly
> choose THIS one (or two) to post on his "news"
> section? Think about it! For them to have made it onto this
> site, there must be SOMETHING to them.

> Give the guy some credit!

well, it is sort of hard to distinguish them sometimes. there have been a couple of instances where he posted things that never could happen in a million years (remember the Mexican TV show thing a while back?) and thus they didn't happen. still, what is he supposed to do with every email that lists dates and times for upcoming events? chunk them all?

he has to take a lot of things on faith around here, that's for sure.

the johnny depp thing is too easy. the fact that Moz lived next door to him had already been published, and if you have any knowledge that he is in his own band, then voila!

i also wonder about any source who claims to have been there since Southpaw. As you know, he gets rid of people constantly. You're left with body guards, people who cut his hair, lawyers, roadies, and managers.

Well, its obviously not a manager. It's obviously not Linder. I think he fired his lawyers after the Joyce verdict. It could be a minor figure in the studio, because i can't see Moz calling one of his roadies to tell them the good news. it can't be spencer even though he came back for southpaw because he is out of the loop, so, you're not really left with anyone.

> By the way - nice pic.

where i live

> the johnny depp thing is too easy.

Donald Sutherland lives on the other side. Wouldn't that be a nice duet. Two mellow guys.

> i also wonder about any source who claims to have been there
> since Southpaw. As you know, he gets rid of people constantly.
> You're left with body guards, people who cut his hair, lawyers,
> roadies, and managers.

I hate pop stars.

> Donald Sutherland lives on the other side. Wouldn't that be a
> nice duet. Two mellow guys.

yes! Donald Sutherland as that dude in the movie Backdraft!

"Sha-dow? Hi, Shadow!"

> I hate pop stars.

yeah, who wants to live next to Donald Sutherland when they can have a @#!!!ty apartment with drunken freshmen and their damn dogs that keep barking at two in the morning?

where i live

Shut up all of you Ginger Tuffs! I'm tired of all your whining. Piss off!

Re: speaking of my ass! I am BOZ you are NOZ!

My ass doesn't say things like that except for brtttttttttttt and fweeeeeeeeeeeee or plop plop plop brrtrttt..then I throw them all over the place and it really becomes a crappy place ha hahh ahhahahahaa..gobba gobba gobba, i am funny.

So there jerk I am BOZ and you are NOZ!

Back
Top Bottom