Sandie Shaw on being pals with Morrissey in Metro

A sort of update on this, not sure if it's news-worthy in itself. From an interview with Sandie in today's Metro newspaper (commuter newspaper in the UK):

Sandie Shaw on Eurovision, Bonnie Tyler and Morrissey - Metro

Metro: Are you still pals with Morrissey?

Sandie Shaw: Is anyone? I don’t know what goes on in the man’s mind nowadays. Although I didn’t when I worked with him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Clearly you have never heard of asexuality then. I'm not saying that Morrissey is, he's made that clear himself, but there are people out there (myself included) who have romantic relationships which are completely platonic. Also, romance doesn't always have to be sexual; there is a even a kind of romance in friendships, it is just of a different kind is all.

Clearly you have never heard of asexuality then. I'm not saying that Morrissey is, he's made that clear himself, but there are people out there (myself included) who have romantic relationships which are completely platonic. Also, romance doesn't always have to be sexual; there is a even a kind of romance in friendships, it is just of a different kind is all.
Why would we be talking about asexuality if we know he isn't asexual?...

Last edited:
Why would we be talking about asexuality if we know he isn't asexual?...

The original comment was "having romantic relationships with men does not definitively make a person gay," I was merely just trying to get across the ways in which that it was possible; asexuality is one of those reasons. And like I also said, even friendships do contain some level of romance, as do feelings of admiration towards our idols, as was probably the case with Morrissey's feelings towards Sandie.

Are you sure you aren't a starfish?

Morrissey currently is hooked up with his hairdresser, but my have had some attraction to woman in his 20's

If he's hooked up with his hairdresser how come in pics of them at football games and whatnot they're never talking? Wouldn't you be discussing life and sharing views about the world and pointing things out and touching and whatnot if you were hooked up with someone? It seems more like he's an emotional support or something. Something's off. But if they were hooked up Morrissey has excellent taste, he's cute.

If he's hooked up with his hairdresser how come in pics of them at football games and whatnot they're never talking? Wouldn't you be discussing life and sharing views about the world and pointing things out and touching and whatnot if you were hooked up with someone? It seems more like he's an emotional support or something. Something's off. But if they were hooked up Morrissey has excellent taste, he's cute.

what does his little chicken look like?

Well it would explain a lot, wouldn't it. :)

But in all seriousness, it can happen, between human beings, not just starfish.

I only ask because you say you are asexual, and your typing is beautiful.

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't he the chap on the left?

4_14_083.jpg

Morrissey is stepping out with Oswald Mosley? Good heavens.

Oh, she's written songs...

I can't stand that video... the song is playing way slower than it should... Say what you want about the song (I like it, honestly)... it sounds 10x more ridiculous at the wrong speed and with vintage cassette quality sound, though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom