russell brand

humanbeing

just got in from a really funny evening at the shepherds bush empire with the man himself.... and love him (or hate him) he was very, very, very funny.

point being though he came on stage to playboys and made reference to his cat...

named morrissey.

go check him out if you can find tickets. well worth it.

he was sitting in front of me at the palladium show on the 21st - he arrived late and left early. I thought that was appropriate.

he was sitting in front of me at the palladium show on the 21st - he arrived late and left early. I thought that was appropriate.

saw him at the palladium gig on the 14th....hanging about outside the ladies loo's as everyone was leaving ;)

I love him, i'm going to see him in birmingham!!

He loves morrissey even named his cat morrissey..but trevor lock played klaus nomi and he hated it he had no idea that morrissey is a nomi fan :rolleyes:

He is showing twice in Glasgows Carling Academy in a few months, I think.

I am considering going to watch him, now that I gather he loves Moz.:)

He once told a story about Morrissey on his BBC 6 Music radio show which may be of some interest to you all. Download it here.

Last edited:
Russell always plays Moz on his radio show and sometimes gets lyrics of Morrissey's into the conversation that are relevant to what he is speaking about at the time. I remember him saying he wanted 'Asleep' to be played at his funeral.

Russell always plays Moz on his radio show and sometimes gets lyrics of Morrissey's into the conversation that are relevant to what he is speaking about at the time. I remember him saying he wanted 'Asleep' to be played at his funeral.

My mate wants Crocodile Rock by Elton Joihn played at his funeral. I'm with my mate on this one. Asleep would be a right downer.

i think his warm up was called trevor and if it's who we're both talking about he is a seriosuly poor choice in warm up to put it nicely...

so painfully bad.

AWW! :D poor trev
Russell brand would laugh so hard to hear that, russell and matt morgan are always making fun of him on their radio 6 show, everyone should listen to it it's soooo funny!

And trevor does bad comedy on purpose..i know that sounds strange but if you knew a little more about what he's like with his stories that never seem to lead anywhere, you might find it funny....but many people not knowing who he is find him to be really boring and unfunny...it's just something you get..or you don't.

BUT LISTEN TO RUSSELL'S BBC RADIO 6 PODCASTS!!

JESUS HAROLD CHRIST!

What is it with people on this board????? Did I drop by on rag week or what????

I just got a load of verbal on another thread for airing an opinion. IT WAS A JOKE.

You see, it was funny because you meant to say you HATE him with a passion, but you typed that you HAVE him with a passion, which actually has the opposite meaning of the point that you were trying to make. I was just joshing with you, calm the f*ck down Pluky!

Brand will be having a field day if he visits the forum to find us all talking about him. Again! I wouldn't be suprised if he looked on here from time to time...

JESUS HAROLD CHRIST!

I just got a load of verbal on another thread for airing an opinion. IT WAS A JOKE.

You see, it was funny because you meant to say you HATE him with a passion, but you typed that you HAVE him with a passion, which actually has the opposite meaning of the point that you were trying to make. I was just joshing with you, calm the f*ck down Pluky!

Losing it broken? Have another drink.

JESUS HAROLD CHRIST!

no problem, apology accepted. what does pluky mean please?

Back
Top Bottom