Ricky Gervais Hosts 2010 Golden Globes

Mozza220559

Surmontil 50
I'm a huge Gerv fan an wondered if any others where.

Here's him in action hosting the Golden Globes last night.

He was on top from!

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qbe2dtRt0Ik&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qbe2dtRt0Ik&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

It says Ricky Gervais...but the picture that entered my mind was of Riki Rachtman.

BEST DRAMA:Avatar

They're having a laugh .Love the Yanks sense of irony.

I'm a huge Gerv fan an wondered if any others where.

Here's him in action hosting the Golden Globes last night.

He was on top from!

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qbe2dtRt0Ik&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qbe2dtRt0Ik&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Dick Clark pulled your video dude :straightface:
anyways it was too long :rolleyes:
the best parts of the show were:

Ricky G making Paul McC almost cry
The usher almost tearing off Chloe's dress
& J.Anniston having to announce "Inglourious Bastards"
-anyone one of these moments could have broken into something memorable
but instead well, the real best parts were RDjr winnin
and Mad Men, of course, because it remains awesome

The highlight for me was watching Gervais bust Mel Gibson's balls. The collective gasp and guffaw from the audience said it all. Sadly though, Gervais probably won't get a second chance at hosting an awards show (stateside anyway) unless it's an irreverent show like the mtv awards or some such.

BEST DRAMA:Avatar

They're having a laugh .Love the Yanks sense of irony.

The Golden Globes are awarded by a bunch of non-yanks from the Hollywood Foreign Press Association, hth.

The Golden Globes are awarded by a bunch of non-yanks from the Hollywood Foreign Press Association, hth.

Ah,so their vote for Avatar was a swipe at American imperialism ?
;)

That's great, i'm sure 8 people in this world control everything else.

His taking a piss out of Macca, Mel Gibson, and Jennifer Aniston was priceless as was he taking a sip from a pint after every commericial break.

Never made a bad TV show and his stand up's are all good but I'm very fed up of how he now seems to just do the same person always, in every single thing he's on.

Almost as bad as Michael Cera for lack of diversity in his roles these days.

Never made a bad TV show and his stand up's are all good but I'm very fed up of how he now seems to just do the same person always, in every single thing he's on.

Almost as bad as Michael Cera for lack of diversity in his roles these days.

I absolutely love both his sitcoms but the standup just doesnt do it for me.Too smug and all that...:D

I must be some sort of disgusting freak who went about 2 years without watching those episodes. I watched them too much before that is my excuse, so I'm still cool and a massive fan of The office, I swear. :(

Back
Top Bottom