Resell Tixs for the last 3 remaining NYdates...

sistasheila

tjekket
i try to sell tixs for the last remaining dates since i cant go
i made an will call
im not sure if its possible in TM FAq they say they want that person to show up with a copy of my credit card...im not sure about that...

Last edited:
i try to sell tixs for the last remaining dates since i cant go
i made an will call
im not sure if its possible in TM FAq they say they want that person to show up with a copy of my credit card...im not sure about that...

I will buy Sunday. I will try to sell the tickets I have for Friday and Sat and then forward what I get for them (they are full price, one is Mezz 1 and one is GA floor) to you via paypal.

hope TM pulls through - you get your money back, I get in early, and somebody else gets a discount on my current tickets... sounds like a plan!

Last edited:
phoned TM yesterday and they told me since i made an international will call it is impossible that another person casn pick up the tixs only the owner of the card would get the tickets hand out..its different with somebody with an american credit card..when somebody got an american credit card they are not that strict and allow other persons to pick them up but for international will call they dont allow it and no exceptions...i did speak to 2 persons to be absolutely sure

Back
Top Bottom