request: download only tracks

motorways

yes, i missed the boat on this one. a lot of these were posted at one point, but the links are now dead.
i have purchased all the download only tracks i could from itunes us. even tried setting up a uk itunes account, but it didn't work out. believe me, if it were possible for me to purchase all these i would.
any kind soul willing to share any of the following tracks? i'm looking for the officially licensed downloads.
thank you,

[i know these first two are on the manchester dvd, looking for the official audio]
- irish blood, english heart - live in manchester 22 may 2004.
- first of the gang to die - live in manchester 22 may 2004.
- the youngest was the most loved - live london alexandra palace 01 may 06
- the youngest was the most loved - live sheffield 03 may 2006
- in the future when all's well - live v festival 19 aug 2006
- in the future when all's well - live v festival 20 aug 2006
- i just want to see the boy happy - live mexico 16 november 2006
- that's how people grow up - live las vegas 09 june 2007 (was this one released?)
- that's how people grow up - live roundhouse 22 jan 2008 (please NOT WMA. i already bought it and can't figure out how to convert it to a more mac friendly format)

thank you, thank you

[i know these first two are on the manchester dvd, looking for the official audio]
- irish blood, english heart - live in manchester 22 may 2004.
- first of the gang to die - live in manchester 22 may 2004.

^^^^^ I'm looking for these two, too.

Here you go. All are MP3s unless otherwise specified. Please, please, please, don't ask me to mirror them anywhere other than Sendspace, or put them all into one archive.

- the youngest was the most loved - live london alexandra palace 01 may 06

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0znhu6 (6Mb)

- the youngest was the most loved - live sheffield 03 may 2006

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9r5t54 (7Mb)

- in the future when all's well - live v festival 19 aug 2006
- in the future when all's well - live v festival 20 aug 2006

Both of them at http://www.sendspace.com/file/9ebhkv (14Mb)

- i just want to see the boy happy - live mexico 16 november 2006

http://www.sendspace.com/file/q2l8ff (5Mb)

- that's how people grow up - live las vegas 09 june 2007 (was this one released?)

It was download-only. I know I have it somewhere, but I can't find it right now. :o

EDIT: Wait a minute, I thought that only "First of the Gang to Die" and "Irish Blood, English Heart" were released as download-only exclusives from that show. Am I wrong?

- that's how people grow up - live roundhouse 22 jan 2008 (please NOT WMA. i already bought it and can't figure out how to convert it to a more mac friendly format)

Here's a 192kbps AAC that I got by burning the WMA version to CD, then ripping it on my Mac. The original was only 192kbps, so that's why the AAC bitrate is lower than I'd normally rip things.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/329xx3 (4Mb)

Last edited:
thank you so much. very kind of you.

one problem: the link to the "in the future when all's well" v festival dates is "the youngest was the most loved" tracks re-uploaded.

but thank you.
very much appreciated.

i know i'm pushing my luck here... but any chance of
- all you need is me - live roundhouse (uk download only)
can't believe they don't even have the studio version of the single on itunes us.

thanks

i know i'm pushing my luck here... but any chance of
- all you need is me - live roundhouse (uk download only)
can't believe they don't even have the studio version of the single on itunes us.

thanks

Was that actually released? How did you find out about it?

can anyone help a brotha out?

- irish blood, english heart - live in manchester 22 may 2004. audio
- first of the gang to die - live in manchester 22 may 2004. audio
- in the future when all's well - live v festival 19 aug 2006.
- in the future when all's well - live v festival 20 aug 2006.
- that's how people grow up - live las vegas 09 june 2007.
- all you need is me - live roundhouse.
[official downloads]

i feel like the guy on the corner of speer and broadway... the native american guy with a sign that says "help if can". or the guy on alameda and santa fe: "spaceship broken down need money for parts". or the crying girl on 6th and federal "family living in motel need money for rent". or alameda and lincoln: "why lie i need a beer". i think you get the idea.

please, please. i'm close to finishing my collection of complete morrissey singles. i don't ask for much. and if i COULD, i WOULD buy them. :pray::)
thank you.

anyone feeling generous?
please.

- irish blood, english heart - live in manchester 22 may 2004. audio
- first of the gang to die - live in manchester 22 may 2004. audio
- in the future when all's well - live v festival 19 aug 2006.
- in the future when all's well - live v festival 20 aug 2006.
- that's how people grow up - live las vegas 09 june 2007.
- all you need is me - live roundhouse.
[official downloads]

All You Need Is Me (Live at Roundhouse)

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could share this track. It's a UK iTunes only track so I can't buy it here in the US.

Thanks, happy holidays!
- J

Could anyone please re-up the following:

The Youngest Was the Most Loved (Alexandra palace 5/01/06) and (Sheffield 5/03/06)

First of the Gang (Manchester 5/22/04)

THanks!

Last edited:
request for a few 'download only' tracks

since we all seem to be in the sharing mood, i was wondering if i could spring this one small request upon all of you. i've been looking for all the recent "download only" tracks for quite a while, and these two are proving themselves nearly impossible to find.

All You Need Is Me (London Roundhouse Jan 2008) - Running Time: 3:41(?)
- iTunes UK Download with "All You Need Is Me" single.

That's How People Grow Up (Las Vegas 9 June 2007) - Running Time: 3:09
- Official Internet Download for release of "That's How People Grow Up" single

obviously, if i lived in the uk i'd purchase what i could from itunes, etc.. i've really tried every possible way to buy these tracks.

please and thank you.
thank you.

ok, so, THPGU live in vegas is on itunes US. i just didn't know where to look for it.
but if anyone can please share All You Need Is Me live from the Roundhouse it would be greatly appreciated. (by a lot of us non-uk residents)
thanks

Re: request for a few 'download only' tracks

That's How People Grow Up (Las Vegas 9 June 2007) - Running Time: 3:09
- Official Internet Download for release of "That's How People Grow Up" single

Never heard about this one - i know that THPGU (Live at Hollywood Bowl) was on Itunes in Germany and THPGU (Live At The Roundhouse 2008) was on 7Digital in the UK.

Is it Itunes US only?

Back
Top Bottom