Remember Girls and Boys on bbc2 tonight

G

gas meter

9.00- 10.00 , I reckon Moz will feature quite a lot , the first two episodes were pretty good. Anyway us plebs in Scotland are getting some Horizon tosh in its place ,typical . It is available on channel 959 on Sky digital.

I don'expect too much Moz, to be honest. Sex and The Smiths is not a very good combination.
Apparantly most of the show tonight is about New Romantics:
From Ceefax:
Third in a four part series that tells the story of British pop music and our changing attitudes to sex, gender and sexuality.

In the '80s sex and pop went hand in hand. It was the decade of glossy, flamboyant pop in a politically divided Britain. The new romantics, Spandau Ballet, Duran Duran, set the tone. Style was the price of entry into the new world of gender bending sexual experimentation. Disco came out of the closet and hit the mainstream.

> 3 minutes on The Smiths...

and a couple of minutes on Moz going solo

Damn, I missed that bit, stopped watching as Frankie began. What did they say about his solo career? Any quotes apart from Mark Simpson? Johnny?

Whatshername out of Chumbawamba and Sandie Shaw were back on. There was footage off "Hulmerist" and "Introducing Morrissey".

Back
Top Bottom