Reg Plate Appreciation Thread

M

mouthful_of_pie

Hey Regggie!

I think yer funny so don't listen to those grumps trying to spoil the fun. You're my favorite comedian on this site and with all the jokers here that is saying something!

Thanks for the laughs.

I agree.

Funny and effort put forth.

keep on keepin' on, Reg.

Well I must say I am touched!

OKAY DOKEY I FEEL A SCOOP A COMMIN' ON! DECICATED TO MoP and South78910 - Will post Tomorrow!

TPAFKARP

I think he's the only person who posts anything even approaching readable on this god forsaken site. Better than reading pretentious tossers saying how wonderful that the patently shit New York Dolls are or people asking where they can get Jobriath T-shirts from. Wankers.

Ha ha. good one.

Sycophants is the word, I believe.

I learned that word once while reading the Beetle Baily comic strip in the Sunday paper. Sarge's little dog was licking the boots of Sarge and Beetle commented to his buddy that the dog, Otis, I think his name was/is, was a sycophant, for acting that way toward Sarge. And the buddy said no, that that wasn't the case at all. Sarge and dropped some pizza on his boots and the dog was simply licking up the droppings.

I don't know how long ago I saw that comic and still remember it. It's been way over 20 years.

That's all for now, I have to go empty my drool cup and change my diaper. I am an old sod. Even my womb brush is starting to turn gray.

> Hey Regggie!

> I think yer funny so don't listen to those grumps trying to spoil the fun.
> You're my favorite comedian on this site and with all the jokers here that
> is saying something!

> Thanks for the laughs.
Mr Plate what kind of dish are you
An Entree? An Appetizer? A Main Course?

What kind of Dish am I

I am a smogasboard plate, take me or leave me but feel free to help yourself. That about sums me up!

Reg

Re: What kind of Dish am I

You're a slightly chipped dish, purchased at a reduced price, which is really very pretty so the chip hardly notices, because after all perfection is very dull.
Or something like.

Now that is kind!

I had to read that twice!

Reg

Re: Now that is kind!

> I had to read that twice!

> Reg

It takes guts to be gentle and kind Reg.

Back
Top Bottom