RadioX: Doves: The Smiths' art will always be there despite "unsettling" Morrissey

RadioX: Doves: The Smiths' art will always be there despite "unsettling" Morrissey.

Brief article/video.
Originally May 1, 2020 - updated July 24.
Can't find any reference to it here, but not functioning 100% with a steaming headache. So will check later.
Regards,
FWD.

Hope your headache gets better soon!

I just love being told something I already knew. Yes, The Smiths music will always be there. Just like Moz's music will always be there. Forever. Long after the feeble minded apologist thought-police generation has been and gone. Morrissey is only "unsettling" to those dogs on a chain who whimper at anything that isn't them.
I do agree that The Smiths wouldn't have been as good without Andy and Mike. The biggest mistake Moz made (apart from letting too much pressure/managerial duties fall on Johnny) was maligning those two after he decided to drop them. They were brilliant. They weren't lawnmower parts and he should have shown more respect and humanity.

Last edited:
I do agree that The Smiths wouldn't have been as good without Andy and Mike. The biggest mistake Moz made (apart from letting too much pressure/managerial duties fall on Johnny) was maligning those two after he decided to drop them. They were brilliant. They weren't lawnmower parts and he should have shown more respect and humanity.

They sued him, what could he have done?

They sued him, what could he have done?
Yep I was gonna add that at the end of the post to say "Maybe the fact that they sued him gives Moz the right to disown them". Also the "lawnmower parts" was a quote from Mike's lawyer and was incorrectly attributed to Moz.

Decent new single from Doves called Prisoners, very much their sound. Accompanying video is messy, far too much going on in it. The guy from Doves wisely doesn't really say anything against Moz, if anything praises his lyrics but disagrees with some of his politics...nowt wrong wi that.

if you have got something to flog,mention M.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom