Quarantine Mixtape series

I'm bored as f***, my unemployment went through, and I've got sweet F.A. to do today...and for God knows how long. So I'm making some mixes that I'll share with y'all.

Enjoy.

Quarantine Mixtape Series Volume 1

2949199887_0c29921ed2.jpg

QMS1.jpg

Hang on...I can only see x1 Morrissey track, and zero Smiths??? What's going on?

Hang on...I can only see x1 Morrissey track, and zero Smiths??? What's going on?
Well, this IS the "other music" forum... ;)

Track 1 should've been Isolation by John Lennon.

I don't like Lennon's solo work. Also this is not music about being quarantined. It's collections made because of and during a quarantine. Also it focuses on modern rock/post punk/new wave/alternative. Not hippie classic rock.

"I'd say that time is at a surplus now for many so there is no excuse for not educating oneself "

What is your point in quoting me here? I stand by that remark; it doesn't preclude advocating recreation. Should I be moaning and wailing in the street with apocalypse placards saying Trump is murdering us all?

No thanks.

The world needs more material issue listeners. I’ve been listening to a lot of superwhatever and a lot of humble pop myself

This reminded me to give The Lion And The Cobra another listen - very good album ?
Regards,
FWD.

Volume 3

I'm particularly proud of this one...also, the running order is continuous; there's no actual Side A and Side B. It's all one playlist.

inertia.jpg

TL.jpg

Wait til you niggas see the one that's coming next

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom