Prince to release 2 new Albums in September

marred

skull_headdress_500.png

I can't wait!

Art Official Age and Plectrum Electrum

You can pre order below.

http://preorder.artofficialage.com/eu/

Vinyl version. Although the pre order button doesn't seem to be active yet.

https://warnermusic.zoopcommerce.com/products/art-official-age-12-vinyl.html

Here's an article and a preview of one of the new songs.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...lbums_n_5708607.html?utm_hp_ref=entertainment

here's a link to Plectrum Electrum.

http://plectrumelectrum.3rdeyegirl.com/eu/

Last edited:
Hmmm...I have been “eh” on his more recent output. I got that Lotusflow3r album when it came out years ago, and someone sent me the mp3’s of 20ten that I listened to once and kinda forgot about. The stuff he did in the 80’s though....yeah!

Hmmm...I have been “eh” on his more recent output. I got that Lotusflow3r album when it came out years ago, and someone sent me the mp3’s of 20ten that I listened to once and kinda forgot about. The stuff he did in the 80’s though....yeah!

I love everything Prince does, even if I don't like it…because he's Prince. Have you heard any of his most recent stuff (last couple of years), though? He's got that thing back, and he seems so happy. He looks great, too. :love:

(And if you ever have the chance to see him live, GO.)

I love everything Prince does, even if I don't like it…because he's Prince. Have you heard any of his most recent stuff (last couple of years), though? He's got that thing back, and he seems so happy. He looks great, too. :love:

I thought Lotusflower had some good songs and the 20ten album had a few “older” sounding tunes. I thought Musicology was cool, ditto for 3121 but it’s one of those things where I just listen to Sign O’ The Times and before :) I would love to see him live though!

I thought Lotusflower had some good songs and the 20ten album had a few “older” sounding tunes. I thought Musicology was cool, ditto for 3121 but it’s one of those things where I just listen to Sign O’ The Times and before :) I would love to see him live though!

Sign O the Times is most def my favorite Prince album!

His new band are f***ing hot as hell! Those 3 girls rock and funk all over the place. I just love how the drummer can't stop smiling every time I see her play, when you can actually see her behind that huge kit.

This is a great version of Let's Go Crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sign O the Times is most def my favorite Prince album!

I have to go with Come. I play that album all the time. New Power Soul would be next and then probably Love Sexy. But then I absolutely love Diamonds And Pearls too so it's a tough one.

Last edited:

20Ten has some great tracks on it. Lavaux is hot! Sticky Like Glue, Act Of God, Lay It Down...

I saw him live for the One Nite Alone tour here in Sydney. I still have a piece of gold paper in my wallet when it rained down on us during Let's Go Crazy!

Last edited:
My favourite Prince gig was Wembley '88.
Huge gig, circular stage, Sheila E in 'metal' bra....
Nice mix of Lovesexy/Black Album and greatest hits.
I agree some of the newer stuff confuses, but I'm liking him reliving some of his older sounds and 3rd Eye Girl... Great move on his part.
The Manchester version of Something in the Water is awesome.
Regards,
FWD

My radio station mentioned he's playing an 11 minute song tonight.

Back
Top Bottom