Prince had died

A

Anonymous

Oh no. Not again.

TMZ reporting Prince has died. Not yet confirmed.

What a terrible, terrible year.

RIP Prince.

Someone I adored.
Terrible year.
FWD

I should add: I used to sell Prince records from home and really enjoyed his 79-90's period of creativity.
I saw him '88 at the old Wembley and it was incredible - only outshadowed by one other gig that year....
No age to die - another sad loss.

Last edited:
have never liked even one of his songs or albums but he was a very interesting and creative person. will be missed

So sad to hear the news.He was too young to go.

What? Such sad news. So many deaths this year, & we're not even halfway though 2016. :(

Sex and Funk and Rock n Roll. Prince was a bright spot in the horrible 80's.

Me too - I am surprised. Love his work from the 80s and 90s.

he was never my bag so to speak but i really liked his fashion and torn is a beautiful song. i was also proud of the concert and message he portrayed here in baltimore after the riots and the unjust murder of freddie grey

I rarely shed tears for the passing of celebrities but Prince was close to my heart and therefore his death has hit me hard as a fan. I've been buying his albums for years right up until now and his music has Never lost that funkadelic drive. Hail to the purple yoda! Rest in peace my sweet prince.

Last edited:
I rarely shed tears for the passing of celebrities but Prince was close to my heart and therefore his death has hit me hard as a fan. I've been buying his albums for years right up until now and his music has Ne ear lost that funkadelic drive. Hail to the purple today! Rest in peace my sweet prince.

i echo that. I'm truly gutted :(

The Boz connection...

This is kind of cool. It works good as a rockabilly version.

If you listen to Prince sing this, it's really a trip, because he's singing about how "There's something else/ the after world" and then he has the line "Are we gonna let the elevator bring us down" and it turns out they found him dead on an elevator. Did he know something way back then or is it just a coincidence?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom