I take a selfie
In it I look dumpy
But a month from now
Without rice coursing through my veins
I'll take another selfie
And see the gain
Of many 15 minute slots
Of knocking off my wish lists not in vain

I'm not seeing much of a discrepancy in their looks. The picture is 11 years old and she could be a stone cold knockout these days while time might not have been too kind to him for all I know. But as things stood 11 years ago they were about even. If they're still together after all this time then I doubt he 'settled'. Anyway you should delete this before !Viva Hate! sees it and tries to find out Jason's surname so he can message him and befriend him in the hope that Jason will tell him your full name. You know what he's like!
yer dumm, man

i want to go see suede in london in april but everything is so uncertain at the moment: will i be allowed to travel to london in april?; will travelling even be worth it?; will i have a job up until then?; will i be able to save up any money?...

but perhaps i should buy a ticket (they're only 45pounds) just in case, and if i cant make it oh well

my new memoir idea is about being too sophisticated to live your own life and it's going to revolve around a curated collection of anecdotes. as i keep insisting, it's going to be funny (and only a tiny bit tragic).
That sounds like an elevator pitch to me! Not sure I understand what a 'curated collection' of anecdotes means, though?

no, i think it's sad he felt he had to settle for her, probably he felt that way because he was so shy. people shouldnt lose out just because their shy. it's a bit embarrassing for both of them because of the discrepancy in their looks.
Maybe he just likes 'em big. Some men do.

i want to go see suede in london in april but everything is so uncertain at the moment: will i be allowed to travel to london in april?; will travelling even be worth it?; will i have a job up until then?; will i be able to save up any money?...

but perhaps i should buy a ticket (they're only 45pounds) just in case, and if i cant make it oh well
If there's no travel to London by next April, no Suede will be the least of all our worries. We'll all be dooooooomed.

the old normal, that's what i like to hear!! f*** the "new normal". normal should be based on whatever is natural. if it's not natural (like social distancing and wearing face masks most certainly are not), then it's not normal. they need to find some other terminology. but i get it, they're trying to make people think all these mandates are completely acceptable and will all be fine and dandy once we just get used to them. and that's the danger. people WILL get used to them. as viktor frankl said 'man can get used to anything, even a concentraction camp'.

SO glad you're happy and having a good time, bun bun, and that there's some normalcy somewhere in the world. like i said it helps to hear about it. it really does. knowing you're there makes me feel excited about life. i hope that's not what they call living vicariously through someone. hearing you talk about greece, i sort of feel like giuliana in red desert who is living in a industrial wasteland with no feeling of connection to her environment who tells her son a bedtime story about a beach with pink sand and a girl who goes swimming there and who one day while swimming hears a mysterious singing. the boy asks his mother: what was singing? and guiliana replies longingly: everything was singing. everything.

im sorry to hear the servers have to wear face nappies though. it makes it a bit hard to ogle them, no?

Exactly. Project fear will just drag on and on and on until we have all surrendered our civil liberties for good and accepted this "new normal" :barf: One has to wonder what the end point of all this is. When is the objective, scientific, definable point when we must reach before we can bin the face nappies?

Screenshot 2020-08-02 at 09.34.40.png

"The slippery slope of assigning responsibility for individual health to the collective - and using that rationale to justify state mandates about what we wear and with whom we can associate has downstream repercussions that people just don't seem to understand."

But there is hope. There were massive demonstrations against corona measures in Germany yesterday, and although MSM claims it was a handful of conspiracy theorists and right wing loons, it was actually tens of thousands of regular citizens taking to the streets, fed up with it all. Berlin knows what it's like to not have freedom.

Exactly. Project fear will just drag on and on and on until we have all surrendered our civil liberties for good and accepted this "new normal" :barf: One has to wonder what the end point of all this is. When is the objective, scientific, definable point when we must reach before we can bin the face nappies?

View attachment 58187

"The slippery slope of assigning responsibility for individual health to the collective - and using that rationale to justify state mandates about what we wear and with whom we can associate has downstream repercussions that people just don't seem to understand."

But there is hope. There were massive demonstrations against corona measures in Germany yesterday, and although MSM claims it was a handful of conspiracy theorists and right wing loons, it was actually tens of thousands of regular citizens taking to the streets, fed up with it all. Berlin knows what it's like to not have freedom.
So you'd endanger peoples lives because you don't want to wear a piece of cloth? You utter arsehole.

So you'd endanger peoples lives because you don't want to wear a piece of cloth? You utter arsehole.

Coming from you, that's quite a compliment. You and the Holocaust denier have quite a similar outlook these days.

You unthinking drone.

Edit: I live in a country that does NOT recommend wearing masks because there is no proof they actually work (Sweden, Denmark, Norway, The Netherlands do NOT recommend the wearing of masks). They might even be dangerous because people get a false sense of security, people faint, they weaken the immune system. Do you really believe that a piece of cloth that lets oxygen in stops a virus from getting out? Quite the chemist you are! :lbf: And even if they did find evidence that masks help they would only recommend it, not make it mandatory. That's how things work in democracies: you persuade people with arguments, you don't force them to do stupid things just because.

Last edited:

I hope you get to see them in April! <3

Coming from you, that's quite a compliment. You and the Holocaust denier have quite a similar outlook these days.

You unthinking drone.

Edit: I live in a country that does NOT recommend wearing masks because there is no proof they actually work (Sweden, Denmark, Norway, The Netherlands do NOT recommend the wearing of masks). They might even be dangerous because people get a false sense of security, people faint, they weaken the immune system. Do you really believe that a piece of cloth that lets oxygen in stops a virus from getting out? Quite the chemist you are! :lbf: And even if they did find evidence that masks help they would only recommend it, not make it mandatory. That's how things work in democracies: you persuade people with arguments, you don't force them to do stupid things just because.

Uncleskinny, The Truth, !Viva Hate! and I all think you're an utter arsehole -- four completely different people with little else in common. Very telling!

Midwit: a description of 12" on the slack (taken from a blog):

"Let me explain what I mean by “midwit.” I have seen the term used many ways, and they boil down to these six points:

1. Someone who is not as smart as the truly intelligent, but is of above-average intelligence (my edit: barely),
  2. Who wants other people to think they are actually more intelligent than they are, so they,
  3. Ape positions and mannerisms they think intelligent people espouse, without,
  4. Doing their own research or,
  5. Amending their positions when provided with compelling contrary evidence, and most fatally,
  6. Don’t realize that they are not as smart as they think they are"

Uncleskinny, The Truth, !Viva Hate! and I all think you're an utter arsehole -- four completely different people with little else in common. Very telling!

Midwit: a description of 12" on the slack (taken from a blog):

"Let me explain what I mean by “midwit.” I have seen the term used many ways, and they boil down to these six points:

1. Someone who is not as smart as the truly intelligent, but is of above-average intelligence (my edit: barely),
  2. Who wants other people to think they are actually more intelligent than they are, so they,
  3. Ape positions and mannerisms they think intelligent people espouse, without,
  4. Doing their own research or,
  5. Amending their positions when provided with compelling contrary evidence, and most fatally,
  6. Don’t realize that they are not as smart as they think they are"

The fact that I riled you vile Nazi scum so much that you keep stalking and lashing out at me actually gives me some kind of pleasure.

These people that you refer to, these four completely different people, they have another thing in common: between the four of them, they think you are Neonazi trash, a psychopath, a loser troll, quite f***ing stupid - and two of them have wished death on you. That’s really helping your case :lbf:

The fact that I riled you vile Nazi scum so much that you keep stalking and lashing out at me actually gives me some kind of pleasure.

These people that you refer to, these four completely different people, they have another thing in common: between the four of them, they think you are Neonazi trash, a psychopath, a loser troll, quite f***ing stupid - and two of them have wished death on you. That’s really helping your case :lbf:

When he feels that his back is against the wall 12" on the slack, as always, shows his true face. Touched a nerve did I, you unhappy, bitter little man? I see your laughing emoji; I have an aunt with a narcissistic personality disorder similar to yours, and I know from spending time with her over the years that that kind of spiteful laughter directed at others has less to do with any kind of real expression of joy, and more to do with a deep unhappiness that's gnawing away at your soul. Thankfully I haven't seen her in a few years, and while it's unpleasant for us here on this forum to be subjected to your ugly brand of toxicity, at least you don't post here that often, whereas I'm sure it's your "husband" who tends to receive the brunt of it on a more regular basis.

When he feels that his back is against the wall 12" on the slack, as always, shows his true face. Touched a nerve did I, you unhappy, bitter little man? I see your laughing emoji; I have an aunt with a narcissistic personality disorder similar to yours, and I know from spending time with her over the years that that kind of spiteful laughter directed at others has less to do with any kind of real expression of joy, and more to do with a deep unhappiness that's gnawing away at your soul. Thankfully I haven't seen her in a few years, and while it's unpleasant for us here on this forum to be subjected to your ugly brand of toxicity, at least you don't post here that often, whereas I'm sure it's your "husband" who tends to receive the brunt of it on a more regular basis.

Well, as someone who has a degree in psychology and has been in therapy myself, I can assure you I am pretty much the opposite of a narcissist. It's called being co-dependent. Finger on the pulse, as usual.

Also, no need to put husband in quotation marks. It's 2020.

Well, as someone who has a degree in psychology and has been in therapy myself, I can assure you I am pretty much the opposite of a narcissist. It's called being co-dependent. Finger on the pulse, as usual.

Also, no need to put husband in quotation marks. It's 2020.

There you go once again, proving that you're a midwit. Bachelor degrees aren't worth the paper they're written on and require little more than a 105-110 IQ to obtain. Maybe if you had a PhD in Psychology I would be awed into silence, but a degree in which people can party for four years and sleep until 3pm and coast by putting in one week's work every three months? Not so much. The fact that you have that degree and think that makes you any kind of authority on the subject is laughable. It makes you no more qualified to label me a psychopath than I am to label you a narcissist. You're such an authority in the field of Psychology that !Viva Hate! (who has no background in Psychology as far as I know) smashed you to pieces when you had a discussion with him about it 18 months ago. You're about as knowledgeable in Psychology as realitybites is in Sociology but you both think having a degree is proof enough of your expertise.
Since we're writing on a forum and this is all we have to go on, I bet we could find more people here who've interacted with you and agree that you're a narcissist than we could people who've interacted with me and agree that I'm a psychopath. So my label for you, from what we know of each other and have revealed about ourselves on here, is closer to the mark. And if I was friendly with you and backed you up when you had disputes with people here, suddenly my "psychopathy" would no longer bother you. So it's a dishonest label on your part, used for no other reason than to try to gain the upper hand during an argument, whereas I genuinely believe you're a narcissist. I'm not the least bit surprised that you've been in therapy but it's likely your "husband" who's more in need of therapy now after spending as much time with you as he has done.

A 2 hour walk in firm soled shoes was fine today. No pain. My buddy however has a bad ankle. I wish I could help him. He'll have that problem no matter what shoes he wears. I can't imagine having a sore ankle all the time.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom