Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Black uniformed paramiltary march in Brixton, London today - stewarded by the police (uniformed political marches are illegal in the UK). This rent-a-crowd militia materialized from thin air. Google the FF (Forever Family Force) and you will find nothing. All Soros/NGO funded to stir up black hatred towards whites.

Last edited:
Black uniformed paramiltary march in Brixton, London today - stewarded by the police (uniformed political marches are illegal in the UK). This rent-a-crowd militia materialized from thin air. Google the FF (Forever Family Force) and you will find nothing. All Soros/NGO funded to stir up black hatred towards whites.

Bollocks Reel. It's activists doing what activists do. And if anyone is funding it for a distraction, you're helping them distract, so I hope you're getting a cut. 🙄

I will point out that Ben Cobley is AGAINST identity politics & Reel (as a white nationalist) is FOR identity politics.

Bollocks Reel. It's activists doing what activists do. And if anyone is funding it for a distraction, you're helping them distract, so I hope you're getting a cut. 🙄
Who dreamt up the "FF Force" and financed the uniforms of this "group". The "FF Force" is composed of a rent-a-crowd and it was obviously created and financed by race baiters - either Soros or another equally pernicious NGO.

Black racial rent-a-crowds have been going on in America (NYC etc) since the 80s at least. Read "Bonfire of the Vanities" by Tom Wolfe - a brilliant novel primarily about race - he satirizes this subject. Military-style drilling cadres in uniform like this don't just appear overnight (not if they're real and grass-roots formed).

Political marching in uniform (and they are actually marching - though badly - they were probably given a single day's training) is also illegal in the UK - why are the police not arresting these people?

Last edited:
Who dreamt up the "FF Force" and financed the uniforms of this "group". The "FF Force" is composed of a rent-a-crowd and it was obviously created and financed by race baiters - either Soros or another equally pernicious NGO.

Black racial rent-a-crowds have been going on in America (NYC etc) since the 80s at least. Read "Bonfire of the Vanities" by Tom Wolfe - a brilliant novel primarily about race - he satirizes this subject. Military-style drilling cadres in uniform like this don't just appear overnight (not if they're real and grass-roots formed).

Political marching in uniform (and they are actually marching) is also illegal in the UK - why are the police not arresting these people?

Utter bollocks - it's a stunt to get attention that some activist dreamed up. It's easy to source costumes & look cool for a photo esp when your support includes a lot of young creatives.

You spend too much time on media & not enough out in the world.

Utter bollocks - it's a stunt to get attention that some activist dreamed up. It's easy to source costumes & look cool for a photo esp when your support includes a lot of young creatives.

You spend too much time on media & not enough out in the world.

When are you going to realise that everything about BLM is a pernicious stunt? Just look at the hysterical manufactured hype when George Floyd died. Did anyone really care that a dangerously violent drug addict (who liked to batter and pistol-whip women) died while in a police hold? Of course not. It was his skin colour that sold the hype that "created" mass sympathy. This is the Identity Politics beloved of the left. To them Skin Colour matters. As long as it's not white.

Like Cobley I despise Identity Politics and would like to deport everyone - both black and white - that espouses it. As I have said many times, ID politics is all about splitting people down into groups - and there is a good reason for this, because small groups cannot unite to overthrow the elite. In other words it's a con and a ploy.

The Labour Party is today unrecognizable solely because of its near-blanket support of Identity Politics. They create in/out groups solely based on one's ethnicity/colour. Blacks get top marks, whites get very little unless they join the leftist policing herd who dish out the points - which is where we have white wokesters who scream black power slogans.

If I were you I would go back and read Ben Cobley's book again (if you really have read it at all). His overall message is that Identity Politics have completely polluted the Left and turned it into a laughing stock.

Last edited:
It’s wonderful. Quieter than usual, but very pleasant. There are people here, mainly French, Italians and Greeks from the mainland, so there is some life and the mood isn’t awkward - it’s really really enjoyable and pretty much like it’s always been… Restaurants, cafes and shops are open, there’s a nice buzz, lots of bougainvilleas to admire, kitties sleeping in shadows...

And everyone who is here is so happy to be here. The place can get quite hectic and unfriendly in high season, but this year everyone - locals and visitors - are so relaxed and content.

Service staff have to wear face nappies but everything else is pretty normal, the old normal. My neighbour says that corona and the whole hysteria has taken everyone’s focus off the bigger issues, like Turkey’s constant provocations. In his words “Corona will go away again, Turkey will remain …”

The house is still standing, but the garden is a bit of a mess. The fig tree is fine, though, with lots of figs. I’m looking forward to eating them all in September when they are ripe. Eating figs off the tree when they are still warm from the sun is probably my second favourite pastime ever. Oh, and because there are fewer tourists we actually have enough water for once! We don’t need to water the plants with Evian this year!

I haven’t had a proper cry yet but got close last night. I couldn’t sleep and sat outside on the terrace at four in the morning, and from the distance I could hear people sing and laugh and the clinking of glasses… the beautiful sound of people enjoying life almost brought me to tears (of joy).

Agreed that Greek airport staff are very agreeable. They’re never out to boss you around or make life more miserable, they are just helpful and friendly. And handsome. :love:
the old normal, that's what i like to hear!! f*** the "new normal". normal should be based on whatever is natural. if it's not natural (like social distancing and wearing face masks most certainly are not), then it's not normal. they need to find some other terminology. but i get it, they're trying to make people think all these mandates are completely acceptable and will all be fine and dandy once we just get used to them. and that's the danger. people WILL get used to them. as viktor frankl said 'man can get used to anything, even a concentraction camp'.

SO glad you're happy and having a good time, bun bun, and that there's some normalcy somewhere in the world. like i said it helps to hear about it. it really does. knowing you're there makes me feel excited about life. i hope that's not what they call living vicariously through someone. hearing you talk about greece, i sort of feel like giuliana in red desert who is living in a industrial wasteland with no feeling of connection to her environment who tells her son a bedtime story about a beach with pink sand and a girl who goes swimming there and who one day while swimming hears a mysterious singing. the boy asks his mother: what was singing? and guiliana replies longingly: everything was singing. everything.

im sorry to hear the servers have to wear face nappies though. it makes it a bit hard to ogle them, no?

the old normal, that's what i like to hear!! f*** the "new normal". normal should be based on whatever is natural. if it's not natural (like social distancing and wearing face masks most certainly are not), then it's not normal. they need to find some other terminology. but i get it, they're trying to make people think all these mandates are completely acceptable and will all be fine and dandy once we just get used to them. and that's the danger. people WILL get used to them. as viktor frankl said 'man can get used to anything, even a concentraction camp'.

SO glad you're happy and having a good time, bun bun, and that there's some normalcy somewhere in the world. like i said it helps to hear about it. it really does. knowing you're there makes me feel excited about life. i hope that's not what they call living vicariously through someone. hearing you talk about greece, i sort of feel like giuliana in red desert who is living in a industrial wasteland with no feeling of connection to her environment who tells her son a bedtime story about a beach with pink sand and a girl who goes swimming there and who one day while swimming hears a mysterious singing. the boy asks his mother: what was singing? and guiliana replies longingly: everything was singing. everything.

im sorry to hear the servers have to wear face nappies though. it makes it a bit hard to ogle them, no?
I'm happy to say I still haven't worn a face muzzle in a shop. f*** their new normal.

Morrissey got a lot of media attention in the 80s for supporting The Animal Liberation Front - which is another protest movement that caused a stir without much reason for it - beyond the world changing& more people becoming vegetarians.

When are you going to realise that everything about BLM is a pernicious stunt? Just look at the hysterical manufactured hype when George Floyd died. Did anyone really care that a dangerously violent drug addict (who liked to batter and pistol-whip women) died while in a police hold? Of course not. It was his skin colour that sold the hype that "created" mass sympathy. This is the Identity Politics beloved of the left. To them Skin Colour matters. As long as it's not white.

Like Cobley I despise Identity Politics and would like to deport everyone - both black and white - that espouses it. As I have said many times, ID politics is all about splitting people down into groups - and there is a good reason for this, because small groups cannot unite to overthrow the elite. In other words it's a con and a ploy.

The Labour Party is today unrecognizable solely because of its near-blanket support of Identity Politics. They create in/out groups solely based on one's ethnicity/colour. Blacks get top marks, whites get very little unless they join the leftist policing herd who dish out the points - which is where we have white wokesters who scream black power slogans.

If I were you I would go back and read Ben Cobley's book again (if you really have read it at all). His overall message is that Identity Politics have completely polluted the Left and turned it into a laughing stock.

Is there some other Karen on here because I've been continually posting not to get your knickers in a twist about BLM because it's a media story?

But - there is structural racism.

There are problems with diversity bureaucracy.

Movements lose traction when you take away any real world issue that's driving them.

You DON'T despise identity politics - you're a white nationalist who believes in races that are genetically more violent - you ARE PART OF identity politics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morrissey got a lot of media attention in the 80s for supporting The Animal Liberation Front - a kind of ad hoc almo

Is there some other Karen on here because I've been continually posting not to get your knickers in a twist about BLM because it's a media story?

But - there is structural racism.

There are problems with diversity bureaucracy.

Movements lose traction when you take away any real world issue that's driving them.

You DON'T despise identity politics - you're a white nationalist who believes in races that are genetically more violent - you ARE PART OF identity politics.
I clearly remember you sympathizing with BLM and saying it was all about remedying Structural Racism (it isn't, it's about black supremacy ans is funded by race baiting NGOs). And even yesterday you got all hot and bothered when I dared to mention Floyd in a tone of non worship.

I'm happy to say I still haven't worn a face muzzle in a shop. f*** their new normal.
i only do it at work because i have to. actually i wear a plastic shield which looks really dorky but i dont care because hey, at least i can breathe. choosing the one that allows me to breath is called being smart. but yeah, i dont wear one otherwise. f*** that. someone was like "yes, but there are benefits to wearing a mask", and i was like "well there are benefits to not breathing too, for that matter, if we're going to follow that line of thought, but that's no f***ing argument".

also, i like the term "face nappy" better

I clearly remember you sympathizing with BLM and saying it was all about remedying Structural Racism (it isn't, it's about black supremacy ans is funded by race baiting NGOs). And even yesterday you got all hot and bothered when I dared to mention Floyd in a tone of non worship.

That's because your racism distorts your thinking.

What I was upset about was your disgusting use of violent sexual imagery.

i only do it at work because i have to. actually i wear a plastic shield which looks really dorky but i dont care because hey, at least i can breathe. choosing the one that allows me to breath makes me smarter than the others, i think. but yeah, i dont wear one otherwise. f*** that.
When they first brought the law in I walked into the supermarket and put one on. A few seconds later I thought bollocks to this and haven't worn one since. They are not enforcing the law in the UK as it's unworkable, but i'm quite shocked that virtually everyone I see in the supermarkets are wearing them. Not in the small shops though.

That's because your racism distorts your thinking.
You never explain why I should change my view. Instead you simply accuse me of racism. Not very effective is it?

Dust Cobley's book off your shelf and read it.

But i'm glad that somewhere along the line you saw through BLM. That's a good start.

When they first brought the law in I walked into the supermarket and put one on. A few seconds later I thought bollocks to this and haven't worn one since. They are not enforcing the law in the UK as it's unworkable, but i'm quite shocked that virtually everyone I see in the supermarkets are wearing them. Not in the small shops though.
there isnt a law where i live saying you have to wear them but they are "encouraged" and most people do voluntarily because they like to think they're being "good citizens" and to be seen as being a good citizen is more important than your natural right to not go around smothering your nose holes.

there isnt a law where i live saying you have to wear them but they are "encouraged" and most people do voluntarily because they like to think they're being "good citizens" and to be seen as being a good citizen is more important than your natural right to not go around smothering your nose holes.
Being thought of as a "bad citizen" gives me a little frisson.

On a more serious note, I think masks and gloves only weaken our immune system. If we wear them we'll end up catching everything going!

You never explain why I should change my view. Instead you simply accuse me of racism. Not very effective is it?.

Dust Cobley's book off your shelf and read it.

I relentlessly explain why I think you're wrong & if you'd read Ben's book properly you'd know he's against having a fixed racial hierarchy with attributes assigned to 'races'.

You think there is a racial hierarchy with fixed races with fixed attributes.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom