Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

it’s a celebration!
1593621525485.png

i bought this dress off of this greek site that fay skorda is always tagging on her instagram, as i felt like i needed something greek. it occurred to me that it would be funny to start dressing in weird ill-suited greek clothes so that everyone would be like "whats up with the way she's been dressing lately" but then i thought i'd save that for a character in one of my novels and instead just bought this which i dont think is weird at all, but rather super classy and therefore perfectly suitable for me. although i sort of feel like it's something a fifty year old would wear, but im not too worried about that . fay skorda wears clothes by them and she's my muse for entering middle age (even though the two of us are NOTHING alike so i dont know how that works). it was on sale half price so it was only like 60 euros, which means that i couldnt afford not to buy it. that's called logic. now i just need to get my hands on some alfa beer and knorr pasta snack pots and ill be livin the dream!
View attachment 57319

in more practical matters i finally bought some proper shoes. i was starting, in a petulant passive aggressive sort of way, to enjoy going around with shoes with holes in them. it was perfectly antisocial behaviour! in one of her short stories margaret atwood writes about a woman who always felt sad whenever they mentioned in the papers the shoes murder victims were wearing, because the shoes were symbolic of having somewhere to go, of the person getting up that morning and putting on their shoes thinking they had somewhere they needed to be. which i think is why i enjoyed going around with falling apart shoes: because i have absolutely nowhere to be, except of course work, which is exactly like being nowhere. it does feel good to have new comfortable shoes though.
Dying to know what kind of shoes you got!

'although i sort of feel like it's something a fifty year old would wear' - this might explain why I actually like it!
an elegant classy fifty year old! the type that listens to opera and arranges fruit in fancy hand painted bowls! that's the vision i have of myself at fifty although ill likely still be living in a bedsit. ho humm.

Dying to know what kind of shoes you got!
haha nothing exciting just skechers black tennis shoes. all i could find! they were 80 dollars which i know isnt a lot of money for a pair of shoes, but im used to paying 35 dollars for flimsy little tennis shoes and im sort of of the opinion that all flimsy black tennis shoes should be that much so i sort of feel ripped off.

haha nothing exciting just skechers black tennis shoes. all i could find! they were 80 dollars which i know isnt a lot of money for a pair of shoes, but im used to paying 35 dollars for flimsy little tennis shoes and im sort of of the opinion that all flimsy black tennis shoes should be that much so i sort of feel ripped off.
These?
Screenshot_20200701-213430_Chrome.jpg

oh bun bun, ive been instructed to tell you that once you're done making clobber for 'schnoodles', a certain little white bear might be able to find use for a little bear size toga..... just passing that on!

Measurements? Colour? I'm thinking burgundy could be nice. A proper white one would make "Eddy" look a little grey :lbf:

an elegant classy fifty year old! the type that listens to opera and arranges fruit in fancy hand painted bowls! that's the vision i have of myself at fifty although ill likely still be living in a bedsit. ho humm.
Hmm, let's see. Hand-painted bowl (from Florence, if that helps): tick. Fruit in hand-painted bowl: tick. Fruit 'arranged' in bowl: probably not. Listens to opera: very, very occasionally, and only in tiny little bursts of the bits I actually like (which is not many). Do I qualify?
Anyway, I wouldn't worry about living in a bedsit, I've always thought it's HOW you live in the bedsit that counts.

Wow. £50 for Sketchers? Think I'm a little out of touch. But then I buy all my shoes 2nd hand on eBay.

^^A burgundy toga would be such a nice look for "Eddy" for Greece 2020 now that he can travel again. (Well, it's not like he was ever banned, but now he can bring you again, that must be a relief!) :lbf:

^^A burgundy toga would be such a nice look for "Eddy" for Greece 2020 now that he can travel again. (Well, it's not like he was ever banned, but now he can bring you again, that must be a relief!) :lbf:
eddy would LOVE a burgundy toga! he and his mom are both allllll about burgundy.

can we travel again?! how do you find that stuff out? do we still have to quarantine when we get to other countries? i guess the uk is still out though, right?

it WAS very nice of eddy to wait to travel until his ol' mom could join him. dont tell him i know that underneath the tough act he's a total mommy's boy <3

Hmm, let's see. Hand-painted bowl (from Florence, if that helps): tick. Fruit in hand-painted bowl: tick. Fruit 'arranged' in bowl: probably not. Listens to opera: very, very occasionally, and only in tiny little bursts of the bits I actually like (which is not many). Do I qualify?
Anyway, I wouldn't worry about living in a bedsit, I've always thought it's HOW you live in the bedsit that counts.
how about: terrorized by spiders at ALL times?! i really dont mind the idea of bedsits. im sure there are nice ones. i've just yet to find one. think i might see if that other place is still available aug 1st. to hell with it. i was confronted by a hostile tenant (think he might be related to the owner) yesterday when i was leaving. he said "ive never seen you before" and seemed to want me to prove that i lived there (well bloody hell, i'd never seen HIM before and i wasnt asking for him to convince me that he lived there). i said i lived in the "suite" on the ground floor. if he's never seen me and he's never seen the person who lives in the suite on the ground floor (because that person is me and he's never seen me), then it's probably only logical that someone lives there who he's never seen before and he shouldnt thus be surprised when he sees them. im wondering if it was a racist thing. like, he was surprised that im white, because they're all brown? not that i care, but i was thinking i could use that as an excuse for breaking my lease. as i walked off i shouted "bloody hell!" because that's how i talk now! :lbf:

anyway, YES i think you qualify pep! you should buy one too! :lbf:

Wow. £50 for Sketchers? Think I'm a little out of touch. But then I buy all my shoes 2nd hand on eBay.
Thats what i thought pep!!!!!

you buy second hand shoes?! arent you afraid of foot fungus? actually i bought some chanel ballet flats off of ebay once, they were a little small so i gave them to my sister. wish i hadnt. she's never even worn them. doesnt even know what they are, probably.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom