Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

My theory about lichen sclerosis is indeed that it's caused by fungus. Black mold in my case. Thyme oil kills it, but it took a couple of days of intense re-application of it as I drooled in pain. Thyme oil killed the fungus, and killed layers of skin. They grew back quickly, and the dead skin peeled off like a plastic film, revealing healthy pink skin underneath. That was back around 2007 or 2008. I've had no problem since.

I'm not saying what you have on your hand is fungal. It could be eczema.
yeah, who knows what it is. it hasnt spread so i just dont think about it anymore. as long as i dont get anything like that on my face.

Why did Ricky Gervais say this about Morrissey?

Ricky Gervais said "Oh dear you can't play Morrissey anymore because he votes the wrong way". Is that "Bigmouth Strikes Again" is playing in the background?:

Why is Ricky Gervais being nasty about Morrissey all of a sudden?

There are other British stars who have made it in America such as Piers Morgan (who doesn't seem to like Morrissey), Russell Brand (who is I think still a Morrissey fan), Gordon Ramsay (who cooks meat, fish, dairy and eggs and isn't a vegan or a vegetarian) and James Corden.

I would of thought that Morrissey would of had more support in media and from comedians. Even Kathy Burke hasn't spoken up or defended Morrissey it feels like she no longer wants to be associated with him which is very sad.

Ricky Gervais and James Corden made some nasty comments about Michael Jackson a while ago which is uncalled for the guy is dead and can't defend himself.

Is Ricky Gervais a vegan or a vegetarian? That might be his only saving grace. Ricky Gervais is an atheist yet his video is called "I Never Sold My Soul To The Devil Unlike Other Celebrities!".

Sometimes it feels like Boy George is the only one out there in media who is actively defending Morrissey.

It doesn't seem Ricky Gervais was being nasty about Morrissey at all. In fact he was listening to Morrissey and he said "you can't listen Morrissey anymore" as if he were mocking the ones who say it because of Morrissey's political opinions. RG seems to be pretty feed up with the shallow political correctness of our times too. It's not a coincidence that comedians like Morrissey. You can be stupid and serious, but you have to be smart to be funny.

Why did Ricky Gervais say this about Morrissey?

Ricky Gervais said "Oh dear you can't play Morrissey anymore because he votes the wrong way". Is that "Bigmouth Strikes Again" is playing in the background?:

Why is Ricky Gervais being nasty about Morrissey all of a sudden?

There are other British stars who have made it in America such as Piers Morgan (who doesn't seem to like Morrissey), Russell Brand (who is I think still a Morrissey fan), Gordon Ramsay (who cooks meat, fish, dairy and eggs and isn't a vegan or a vegetarian) and James Corden.

I would of thought that Morrissey would of had more support in media and from comedians. Even Kathy Burke hasn't spoken up or defended Morrissey it feels like she no longer wants to be associated with him which is very sad.

Ricky Gervais and James Corden made some nasty comments about Michael Jackson a while ago which is uncalled for the guy is dead and can't defend himself.

Is Ricky Gervais a vegan or a vegetarian? That might be his only saving grace. Ricky Gervais is an atheist yet his video is called "I Never Sold My Soul To The Devil Unlike Other Celebrities!".

Sometimes it feels like Boy George is the only one out there in media who is actively defending Morrissey.

I think he's being sarcastic.

Moz's publicity was so bad & his explanation so erratic that you'd have to have nerves of steel to full-on defend him - he could have been singing 'uber alles' dressed as Nico by now for all anyone could predict.

Hopefully he'll sort himself out.

Kathy Burke chucked him under the bus via some bitchy RTs - & then Harry Enfield went on Radio 4 & created a twitter storm by saying Chocolate Coloured C**n - so MAYBE they'll all twig that sometimes you're swimming against the news tide & it makes you sound worse than you are.

So, only you could see it?
I had a boyfriend at the time and he never noticed it. I mentioned it but he wasn't interested in knowing about it. I never went to a gynecologist about it. So I'm the only one who really saw it, yes.

More than seeing it, with a handheld mirror, I could feel it, directly, and with my fingers. It was a bit painful, and definitely interfered with pleasure.

i think i got bit by a lady bug today. do lady bugs bite? it sure as hell felt like a bite. i was waiting for the bus and suddenly i had a painful stinging sensation in my wrist that made me jump in shock. i looked down at the spot where it hurt and there was an orange lady bug! i hadnt felt him crawling on me at all, just the stinging feeling. i quickly brushed him off and moved to another bench. i will never trust another lady bug again.

The boyfriend never went down on me. If he had, he'd surely have noticed the toughened, brittle skin that was infected.

I had a boyfriend
at the time
and he
never noticed it.

I mentioned it
but he
wasn't
interested in knowing
about it.

I never went to a gynecologist about it.

So I'm the only one
who really saw it,
yes.

More than seeing it, with a
handheld mirror,
I could feel
it, directly,
and with my fingers.
It was

a bit painful,

and definitely interfered
with pleasure.

Sounds as sad as a weeping willow.

that was really uncalled for, that lady bug biting me. i wasnt doin' nothin'. i was just sittin' there. i've had a hard enough time with bugs as it is. :(
At least it didn't stain you and leave an acrid odor like the article says it can do.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom