Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I'm a bit upset now, Chameleon. I know it's only a bit of fun, but my vocals would have sounded a lot better in the bathroom. It's the Morrissey/John Porter scenario. Morrissey cried about his vocals on the first album because they sounded so flat.
The bathroom as a recording studio.

ive started my memoirs. it's about the ineluctability of redundancy. how someone so much better than everyone else must finally submit to a quotidian existence peopled by dullards and oafs because redundancy is her curse. it's pretty good sor far. It's funny. people will laugh.

I can vocaroo too!

i cant sing though and I don't care to be schooled again in melody by dave, so instead here is a poem that is very special to me because dreamyneilbaby likes it (I do too).

Your story about your sister holding your bear over the water would have been good if you used your normal voice.

I just bought face masks online, since our health authority is now recommending them.
Why don't you just stop breathing?

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom