Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

just a public service announcement to say that im willing to do a vocaroo translation of any of daves post that none of yall can be bothered reading.

we all need to help each other out during these hard times. <3

if there is an image i will connect with these corona times in the future, it'll be the ice rink in madrid which they have repurposed into a morgue:
1585379713247.png

1585379784530.png

seems they no longer give medical ventilation to ppl over 60, and instead sedate and then euthanize them asap.
so, you better stay away from a hospital when you suffer from respiratory problems and are 60+ years old.
how much effort and money they put into saving banks during the last banking crisis.

Last edited by a moderator:
if there is an image i will connect with these corona times in the future, it'll be the ice rink in madrid which they have repurposed into a morgue:
View attachment 55450
View attachment 55451
seems they no longer give medical ventilation to ppl over 60, and instead sedate and then euthanize them asap.
so, you better stay away from a hospital when you suffer from respiratory problems and are 60+ years old.
how much effort and money they put into saving banks during the last banking crisis.

Wtf are you talking about? Lol. That is nonsense.

I don't know about that particular story but they don't have enough ventilators in some places and they have to choose who is more likely to survive the virus and older people are less likely. Surviving on a ventilator is difficult anyway. They have to give you morphine so that you can tolerate having the tube down your throat and morphine makes it more difficult for your respiratory system to function. This increases your reliance on the intubation and then it's a matter of your body learning to fight the infection before you become totally reliant on the ventilator to the degree that you can't be removed from it.
So being put on a ventilator if you're not likely to survive is not something that would be in your best interests anyway.
So far where I live except for almost everything being closed you wouldn't know that anything is happening.

I don't know about that particular story but they don't have enough ventilators in some places and they have to choose who is more likely to survive the virus and older people are less likely. Surviving on a ventilator is difficult anyway. They have to give you morphine so that you can tolerate having the tube down your throat and morphine makes it more difficult for your respiratory system to function. This increases your reliance on the intubation and then it's a matter of your body learning to fight the infection before you become totally reliant on the ventilator to the degree that you can't be removed from it.
So being put on a ventilator if you're not likely to survive is not something that would be in your best interests anyway.
So far where I live except for almost everything being closed you wouldn't know that anything is happening.

:rolleyes:

'intubation?'

?

bc is flattening the curve! (god I feel dumb saying that). we've all been good little citizens practicing social distancing and we have seen a reduction in cases, so that we are at half the number of cases that were predicted had we continued along the trajectory we had seen on march 14.

of course that doesn't mean anything if the rest of the world doesn't get on board. would be nice if this meant the library and starbucks could open again within the next century.

the thing about bc though is that practicing social distancing is really easy. theres a lot of space here. I never noticed how spacious and sprawling and spread out my city was until I came back from London. I actually think the amount of space here is what gives me anxiety, you feel exposed and theres no place for your eye to rest but on more space.

I bought The Good Will Out Live by Embrace today as I bought and really liked the original album when it came out. Been doing a bit of research tonight and had no idea it was one of the biggest selling debut albums, going gold on the first day of its release, meaning it sold 100k copies on the day it came out. It's a f***ing incredible album and brought tears to my eyes on my opportunity to leave the house today for some exercise.

FFS embrace sucks on?:soccerball::soccerball:s
suckiest music known to mankind outside of DramaJLepew and NewOrder sucko music.:pileofpoop:

if i were to say to you: you learn everything off the internet don't you?

a good response from you would be: how perspicacious
I learn a lot from the Internet. I think it's the most efficient way to learn unless you're learning how to do something physical where having a teacher and seeing it in person helps.

Last edited:
Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom