Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Don't die, old friend.
6DC54580-16AE-4A44-BDA4-4DAD05CA15E5.gif

You were so young when we first met (I was a kid when I killed your parents). Christ, though...your articulation and intelligence was f***ing off the charts.

In retrospect, I shouldn't have been selling/marketing Morrissey rarities on MySpace to people too dumb to download for themselves. And I definitely shouldn't have paid Stephane or whatever his gay name is money for a snail-mailed CD-R ("don't say anything; it would ruin my reputation.")

You were so young when we first met (I was a kid when I killed your parents). Christ, though...your articulation and intelligence was f***ing off the charts.

In retrospect, I shouldn't have been selling/marketing Morrissey rarities on MySpace to people too dumb to download for themselves. And I definitely shouldn't have paid Stephane money for a CD-R ("don't say anything; it would ruin my reputation.")

I am still young. ?

That Bob Dylan song is like he's trying to use up every common cliched saying. It just goes on and on with almost every line. But it's kind of cool to hear him "singing" in a way that doesn't sound like a perverse parody of that style he started using in the 80's.
If he is going to put out some new music the voice is the interesting part to me but this meandering song is already boring and I'm only six minutes in.

I wonder how Barnaby is doing in his new job as KMart greeter?;)
is he asking all incoming what is their personality profile? "im an INFJ!!!, what are you?":crazy:
I hope not because if he is he wont be Kmarting for too long.:grimacing:

Sitting by the river listening to Morrissey. I walked here to avoid public transport and I'm well isolated. The world might be coming to a halt but my drink must not and there's no way I'm drinking at home. Police patrolling but I'm only drinking Tesco Plum and Pear mineral water, aren't I? Working from home is good. I still put the hours in but I work them to suit me. Keep smiling soloers.

Well sitting by the river picnicking is one of those things you shouldn't be doing. Have you stopped reading the news??
Essential journeys only (shops etc), or an exercise session. You being parked on your arse, sunbathing, sipping p&p mineral water is not on the list.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom