Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

OMG! If this is happening in New York I can't imagine what will happen in my poor dear country. It was (kind of) nice to meet most of you. We should say good bye in advance.

strange, that so many ppl dont know what to do with their time during corona, there is even a telephone helpline for those feeling depressed.
i must say, i really enjoy the lockdown. havent felt better for months if not years. the quiet and the social distance correspond with my mindset.

in case, anybody feels lost, bored and/or lonesome, i still have a couple of morrissey logic puzzles stored on an external device somewhere. @rifke has already solved them all and could help you.

strange, that so many ppl dont know what to do with their time during corona, there is even a telephone helpline for those feeling depressed.
i must say, i really enjoy the lockdown. havent felt better for months if not years. the quiet and the social distance correspond with my mindset.

in case, anybody feels lost, bored and/or lonesome, i still have a couple of morrissey logic puzzles stored on an external device somewhere. @rifke has already solved them all and could help you.
I don't think it's so much a matter of what to do with ones time as 'is your home life comfortable enough that you can stand to spend huge uninterrupted amounts of time in it?'. A lot of people don't have the luxury of a comfortable home.

I'm depressed as hell. I want to be laid off like everyone else. I want to sit around and write and be paid to do it. Not have to serve grizzled old assbags with smokers voices for a pittance. It was okay when I thought it would get me to greece or London but what the hell am I doing it for. I'm so f***ing mad.

Everything is sad now. I hope to wake up tomorrow and read in the news that we were fooled again and everything about this virus was just a cruel invention to spread fear.

I don't think it's so much a matter of what to do with ones time as 'is your home life comfortable enough that you can stand to spend huge uninterrupted amounts of time in it?'. A lot of people don't have the luxury of a comfortable home.
I'm depressed as hell. I want to be laid off like everyone else. I want to sit around and write and be paid to do it. Not have to serve grizzled old assbags with smokers voices for a pittance. It was okay when I thought it would get me to greece or London but what the hell am I doing it for. I'm so f***ing mad.
I hate these people . I hope they all get corona.

a comfy home is essential, of course, but i came to the conclusion that those who enjoy time outdoors and can spend huge amounts of time there without feeling bored, have an advantage in these corona times. if i am not chained to the home office, i am on my bike, in the garden or hiking through depeopled landscapes, for hours.
so glad, i dont live in a big city where public places are usually overcrowded with loud and sneezing ppl and in order to get out into more spacious areas, you are dependent on public transport. i would start feeling imprisoned and f***ed up too, comfy home or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
i am presently preparing myself, mentally and physically, to go to the grocery store. desinfectant, gloves and face mask, all ready and at hand.
i buy stuff to last for at least two weeks bc i simply dont want to go out there more often. i think thats most ppl's thought when allegedly doing "panic buying".

I had an experience like that at Starbucks once. I kicked this girl out cause she was super loud at five in the morning. she got huffy and walked out and tried to slam the door but it just air breaked slowly back.

I was at 7-11 today waiting to pay and this man walked in with this gigantic refill mug and starts walking towards the soda machine to fill it up. The clerk said "Sir, I'm sorry no refills because of the virus." His English isn't that easy to understand but I knew what he said and I had read about it because I get emails from 7-11. The man with the refill mug was about 45 and probably 5'5" and about 245lbs. the clerk was really doing him a favor preventing him from having his daily gallon of carbonated sugar water.
Since I knew what the clerk was saying I said it to the guy, "there are no refills right now because they are worried about contamination from outside cups."
This dude kind of ignored me but I could tell he was mad that I got involved in it. He says to the clerk, "Well, I did it yesterday so you should all get coordinated about this," and then he started sputtering because he was really upset. He was really fiending for that Pepsi! Then he says "Anyway, I know you're full of shit!" and he stomped/waddled towards the door. The clerk can't really do anything since the guy could tell on him but I started laughing and that made this guy really mad so he tried to slam the door but it's got this arm on it that pulls it closed but slowly, so he couldn't slam the door. Instead it looked like he kind of wrenched his arm.

I worked at a convenience store before and you always get people like that but I'm sure it's even worse now. They should just be glad that someone is braving the risk of catching the plague to keep the store open and realize that things have changed a little bit.

I don’t want to read all of this. Can you put it in a vocaroo?

Everyone in the world is in quarantine, i quite enjoy the antisocial life there many things to do read listen to music MORRISSEY!!!!❤❤some movie,chat with friends eat ....sleep etc, and i am not afraid to be with myself!!!!!!

There are so many stories I DON'T put on vocaroo because I don't want Born to Harangue to talk about them for the next fifteen years. Recently this one chick asked "do you want to die?!" when I had to throw her out of my yard.
View attachment 55415
She came in the yard and stole that hammer and then threatened me when I told her to give it back.

Tell that crazy bitch you’ll shove that hammer up her ass and send her straight to Hell if she doesn’t get off your property.

There are so many stories I DON'T put on vocaroo because I don't want Born to Harangue to talk about them for the next fifteen years. Recently this one chick asked "do you want to die?!" when I had to throw her out of my yard.
View attachment 55415
She came in the yard and stole that hammer and then threatened me when I told her to give it back.
I know how you feel. I mentioned boxing in ONE post a while back and there is this one dude wwho will not stop going on about it.... :ROFLMAO:

Anyways, John Malkovich knows how you feel about strange ladies in yards,

I hate these people . I hope they all get corona.

Customer service not your thing then? :)

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom