Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

How are all the foreigners going to procreate with the 2m rule?
If anyone is caught breaking the rules they will be played the 'no no square' song. That should sort things out quickly.

wowe.png

Kids came over with ex for mother's day. Much hilarity all round about me telling him to 'just die.' Big relief! Managed to straighten it all out before he ACTUALLY dies of corona. That would have been a hard one to live with.

Do you have to have paid tax to qualify for the handouts? I mean, how does it work for people on really low incomes who pay no/hardly any tax? Hoping you can make it all work money-wise with the new job, that is a worry. Anyway, you'll be in big demand once they all start dropping like flies. You won't be on shifts, you'll probably be running the place.

The lottery guy does indeed sound like a jackass. When I worked in retail, more years ago than I care to recall, I was really struck by the ratio of odd people to normal people. It's actually much higher than you would think, isn't it?

G&Ts sounds good. I am on the dark chocolate myself. Cheers! Here's to Essential Services, and all those who currently provide them.
ah im glad you got that sorted. you see! they know you. they know you wouldn't really wish death on someone! if you'll forgive me it IS kind of funny that you thought you had to worry about them taking you seriously.

well, see, the thing is I don't now how it works, pep pep! and id be afraid to apply for help in case it drew attention to my tax evasion. I don't think ill need to worry though. ill probably be able to pick up enough hours at the store, and while this is on-going they're giving everyone a two dollar raise and fifty dollars extra a week just because. as well they should! so, I at least know ill be able to pay rent and keep myself in gin and tonics.

oh god, yes, pep pep!! and not "odd in a good way" either! like, your whole view of humanity becomes changed and not for the better. people who speak of the "beauty of the human race" have never worked in retail. really f***ing DUMB people too. the customers, I mean! not the people working in retail, as you might think, most of whom, from my own experience, have been pretty on the ball. it's the customers you have to wonder about, how the hell some of them navigate through life. also, some really ugly people too. before I worked in retail I had assumed about 70% of people were attractive. now I understand it to be more like 5% and the rest of them ranging from slightly homely to actually painful to look at.

well, looks like it's gin & tonic time! im just gonna chill and listen to the homeless people screaming inanities outside. cheers, pep pep!

I am often thinking about the future these days... and the paradox of being happy at home with my girlfriend, but when we remember that this virus is out there, it's a bit dystopian... or a horrible sci fi movie.

I hope there will be a vaccine soon... this is truly the strangest thing I have experienced in my whole life.

ah im glad you got that sorted. you see! they know you. they know you wouldn't really wish death on someone! if you'll forgive me it IS kind of funny that you thought you had to worry about them taking you seriously.

well, see, the thing is I don't now how it works, pep pep! and id be afraid to apply for help in case it drew attention to my tax evasion. I don't think ill need to worry though. ill probably be able to pick up enough hours at the store, and while this is on-going they're giving everyone a two dollar raise and fifty dollars extra a week just because. as well they should! so, I at least know ill be able to pay rent and keep myself in gin and tonics.

oh god, yes, pep pep!! and not "odd in a good way" either! like, your whole view of humanity becomes changed and not for the better. people who speak of the "beauty of the human race" have never worked in retail. really f***ing DUMB people too. the customers, I mean! not the people working in retail, as you might think, most of whom, from my own experience, have been pretty on the ball. it's the customers you have to wonder about, how the hell some of them navigate through life. also, some really ugly people too. before I worked in retail I had assumed about 70% of people were attractive. now I understand it to be more like 5% and the rest of them ranging from slightly homely to actually painful to look at.

well, looks like it's gin & tonic time! im just gonna chill and listen to the homeless people screaming inanities outside. cheers, pep pep!
I laughed out loud :lbf: But I'm afraid it's (mostly) true.

shit, the heating does not work. it's minus 5 degrees celcius outside and 10 inside. i can't work in these conditions. even the cats are freezing. so much about homeoffice today. the technicians will be here around 3 pm. at the phone i was asked whether i was contagious. how should i know? i told them that i was frozen, a walking icicle, and if they dont hurry up i might have ended up highly contagious by the end of the day.

the handsome technician, who has two cats, was here and now the heating is back. nice-looking guy with black hair and wide smile. immediately connected with lil t.
instead of getting some homeoffice done, i had to get physical to warm up and thus decided to clean the litter boxes, which completely exhausted me. still not in perfect health, i must say, and out of breath.

haha yeah, I love it how Morrissey does that :lbf: <3

my work is gonna go under, for sure. speaking of Tesco I managed to pick up some shifts at a grocery store I used to work at. im happy to do it (in fact, I think I like it better--the employees are more upbeat). I just hope I can manage to get enough shifts there to pay rent (im not sure if ill be eligible for any government handouts since I havent paid income tax in years--not sure how that works?). we're very clean at the grocery store. we're all on timers to wash our hands and change gloves every fifteen minutes, and there's constant cleaning of all surfaces, so im not worried about being exposed. im starting to wonder about that place I'm moving into april 1st and hope that this doesnt change anything. Id have no other place to live as the hostel is no longer going to be renting dorms and THAT would suck. what a shitty time, pep.

but at least theres no one in my family i feel i need to worry about, as i have no family over 60 or in particularly frail condition, so you have my sympathy, pep. that must be really frightening for you. im sure your ex knew you said it because you cared and were frustrated. people just need to cooperate right now (and listen to pep pep!). no jackassery is needed. I mean, i hate all these measures they're taking but if we all act like jackasses and don't do what we're told its just gonna drag on for longer and longer. there was this guy in the store complaining that we werent selling lottery tickets because we were only doing "essential services". he yelled "60 million is an essential service!" and then started grumbling that the lottery corporation is gonna go broke. thats someone who REALLY doesnt get it. the idea behind "essential services only" is to reduce unnecessary contact meaning that you shouldnt be leaving your housing over a f***ing lottery ticket which you have no hope in hell of winning anyway. :rolleyes:

you're a genius, pep! gin and tonics tonight!! :rock:

You are so awesome. Please stay safe through all this! <3

No, more just not to stick your dingas into a wood chipper by accident. I hate when I do that. (now that is an old SNL reference from a Billy Crystal sketch). I started watching BB until the episode where he handcuffed the guy in the basement and killed him and that was it. I am not a blood and guts guy. The first part of Full Metal Jacket was great and then the guy went into the bathroom and shot the sergeant and that was the end for me. :gun:

Barnaby, 'no, more just not to stick your dingas into a wood chipper by accident' WTF????
is that hillbilly language??

Hey my good man! I am back to work full time at a new job now so my time is no longer my own, but I will be a weekend warrior here and catch up on all the good stuff. Keep those cards and letters coming! ?

Barnaby got work at KMart too??

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom