Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I'm remembering how cross I was at the Morrissey concert that the girl in front of me said she was only there because of her husband giving
her the ticket and she wasn't actually that much of a fan. This girl was front row, plus was selling some pills and (maybe some hash) I couldn't see from the distance that well. I was second row. Anyway, I've said it now. Had to get it off my chest. Plus, the other thing was at the end on the concert people waiting outside "Festering hole" Festival hall in the hope of seeing Morrissey and they were smoking! Gee Whiz.
On the positives, but Kristeen was wonderful and Morrissey was tremendous. Finally Melbourne does something right getting Morrissey here and having Nick Cave born here as well. And oh, of course, having me born here too. Waffle waffle. Love yas all.

- - - Updated - - -[/COL

Last edited:
The et cetera.

In the midst of life we are in death: of whom may we seek for succour, but of thee, O Lord, who for our sins art justly displeased? Yet, O Lord God most holy, O Lord most mighty, O holy and most merciful Saviour, deliver us not into the bitter pains of eternal death.

My mother's health
Another move (back to my home town)
How am I going to get through all of this...and stay emotionally intact?

Hello everyone! Last post good on you for loving and caring for your mother! Hello to CG. :guitar:

Hello mauve. Good for you to take care of your mom, hand in glove.

I'm thinking how much forward I was looking to the backdrop. :( His backdrop choices are like peeking into his bathroom and seeing what shampoo he uses. THey're lovely hints.

Your posts are fascinating as always. I found it funny the description of M solo as a "hateful online creche". Very apt. Do you know who made
that?

Your posts are fascinating as always. I found it funny the description of M solo as a "hateful online creche". Very apt. Do you know who made
that?

Morrissey called it that in an interview. Boot the grime of the world in the creche, dear. :straightface: Or he was just backing up his girlfriend's claim that three mental patients post here, who knows. Or cares.

Moz should make up with Mike Joyce whilst in Britain....someone has put a curse of shi* on Moz. The curse of shi* is easy...everything one touches turns to shi*. Very potent curse. Once, back in 1999, when NASCAR driver Jeremy Mayfield dumped his fat, high-school sweetheart wife for a "Trophy Wife" AKA 'Eye Candy', we were in chat and put the Curse of Shi* on him...Google poor ol' Jeremy...his life has been pure crap ever since!

Hey, who or what is the ice cream man. I can't remember please expound!

It was a statue in Australia that looked like a man made out of ice cream cones. You and your son made a facebook page about it.

Try not to cry.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a statue in Australia that looked like a man made out of ice cream cones. You and your son made a facebook page about it.
Oh yes!! Icecream headman. Well, he's still there. Im not doing the page anymore much CG. Im not that much of a facebook goer. It was amusing at the time, but.
Always takes awhile to get back into M-Solo, doesn't it. I feel a little like a newbie. Thanks for replying back at me, so I don't feel lonely.;)

Oh yes!! Icecream headman. Well, he's still there. Im not doing the page anymore much CG. Im not that much of a facebook goer. It was amusing at the time, but.
Always takes awhile to get back into M-Solo, doesn't it. I feel a little like a newbie. Thanks for replying back at me, so I don't feel lonely.;)

No prob!

I think this 100%.

999491_580022955378946_1433572561_n.jpg

That is, unless you read for pleasure and not to impress others. I love my kindle. It's very convenient and I can read in bed with all the lights off.

Tablets have their benefits but a complete switch seems ridiculous. I have a huge bookstore background though so maybe I'm set in my ways.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom