Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

i went out of my way to make sure people knew morrisseys mum had died . its a big event. probably the biggest thing thats happened since the formation and dissolution of the smiths

Three levels of Getting Rid of Stuff: 1. The sellable (eg eBay) 2. The low value but still useful to somebody (charity) 3. The bin
Very laudable, giving away your expensive stuff like that, but personally I couldn't afford to pass up the dosh!

Wow, those are some fancy coats. Is the black one - he one you had - kind of zippy? It's hard to see the detail and I can't seem to enlarge. Are those sleeves 3/4, or has she just rolled them up? You can see how much I need help with this stuff. :lbf:
Yeah, olive green leather is somehow very retro and very cool. And I say this as someone who looks dreadful in olive green.

What will you wear your new coat with? And will you finally invest in a cheap phone so you can post a pic of you in it?

well the black coat has one long zipper down the front and another horiztonal one to the side as you can see. i dont know what that line is in the picture running parallel to the front zipper. it's not another zipper i cant tell you that. the stuff hanging from the zipper is a black fabric rose, which is my favourite thing about it--so romantic! the sleeves are 3/4, yes! and i always wished i had some short little gloves like the ones in the picture that i couldve worn with it. oh why did i give it away?!?!? :(

oh i dont know what ill wear with it, pep! jeans and a t-shirt?! ahaha. i dont really do outfits. i just become insanely covetous of certain pieces and have to have them and dont even think about what ill wear them with, or if ill wear them at all (which i probably wont if the colour isnt right). the good thing about buying expensive clothes is that, even second hand, they last a long time, and if it's something like marni, which is always sort of doing it's own thing, you dont have to worry about whether it will still be in style or not in ten years, so that if i dont have anything to wear it with now, in the future i might.

haha no, i stilll dont have a phone. cant afford it! :lbf: i especially cant afford it now--i wasted all my money!! (shit, why did i do it, pep!! i've fallen back into old habits!! but you know, i need something to live for and to distract me from my awful existance...). besides im not sure the folks here deserve a pciture of me. i thought about posting my kindergarten picture only because it has eddy in it looking VERY handsome in a plaid dress (he was allowed in my school picture because everyone understood that me an' eddy are kind of a package deal--plus he went to school there too), but then i thought naaahhhhh... not comfortable!

Don't know about there, but here it's usually £3-£4. A bit more if it's shoes. But I'm usually buying from ordinary folk clearing out their wardrobes, not commercial sellers, so maybe that's different. And when you're selling, the buyer pays the postage so it's all profit, apart from the eBay fees which don't amount to that much. It's a bit of a palarva, yes, packing the stuff up and taking it to the post office, but if you do a few things at once you can make a nice tidy sum so it feels worth the effort.
oh no, shipping costs on ebay are like 30-40 dollars (canadian, which i guess would be around £16 - £22?) here , so if you're looking to not spend a lot it's not really the way to go!

I have people in my life
Why don't they fulfill me
I need motivation
To brush my yellow teeth
Thoughts of you
Come and go
Like I came and went
You were guilty
Until proven innocent
Without even a trial
Now I'm lazy
Guilty until proven innocent
You had a lifetime
To state your case
I've just stepped up to the plate
Maybe some flowery poem
Will make it through the gloom
Or heart warming prose
You'll snort up your nose

Adventure
Maybe tomorrow
Today I'll just step out
To take pictures of flowers
My courage is weak
To walk further than my street
When I have a good buddy
I can go miles
Alone, I just want to stay inside
I used to be brazen
Now I'm afraid I'm lazin
My bones are cravin
A frolic
A haven

Why are people wearing face masks when they can cause dizziness, lost of consciousness, anemia, hypoxia, lung damage, brain damage, kidney damage, and even death from prolonged use, when any medical student worth his weight knows that coronavirus is the common cold. Any talk of a new strain is pure bullshit, the swine flu virus killed one person after the government said it would kill 10s of thousands in 1976, the same government said Saddam had WMD, we're still waiting for them to be found, that's how scaremongering distracts from trillionaires robbing our coffers, pensions, and why the poor will always be poor, the countryside will always be contaminated and polluted - the real cause of diseases, and why pricks like Boris Johnson get to be fuhrer without being elected by anyone except the deep state.

Why are people wearing face masks when they can cause dizziness, lost of consciousness, anemia, hypoxia, lung damage, brain damage, kidney damage, and even death from prolonged use, when any medical student worth his weight knows that coronavirus is the common cold. Any talk of a new strain is pure bullshit, the swine flu virus killed one person after the government said it would kill 10s of thousands in 1976, the same government said Saddam had WMD, we're still waiting for them to be found, that's how scaremongering distracts from trillionaires robbing our coffers, pensions, and why the poor will always be poor, the countryside will always be contaminated and polluted - the real cause of diseases, and why pricks like Boris Johnson get to be fuhrer without being elected by anyone except the deep state.

Don’t know, you may want to ask the doctors and nurses that wear them all day through out their career.

:cool:

Some things went wrong today
Thought I'd come out and play
Fear of failure took over
Writing will hopefully happen later in the day
What I'm afraid of I can probably guess
My life story's a mess
Gross you out
Shock and shudder
I never had a big brother
Just a sister who wanted me dead
Maybe someday she'll pump me
Full of lead

i have looked long and hard to find again this painting by bernhard prinz. i first saw it at the lentos museum of modern art in linz, austria back in 2008 or something like that. i tried to remember the name of the artist but had forgotten it and when i emailed the linz museum i got no reply. all i knew was what it was called in english "the rat girl" which is not the same as the german "das mausemadchen" and that it was from a series entitled "rebels". the reason why it was so important to me is that immediately upon seeing it i felt a kinship with this girl with her homey sweater and her rustic look and the necklace of mice around her neck and her unflinching gaze. a girl who is not afraid to be herself, not afraid to be unloved, not afraid to wear a string of dead rats around her neck. i had reasons for being in austria that i thought she might understand and i thought too that i could use some of her savagery and boldness. at the time i had a verse taken from some fairy tale or something going around my head: the girl is too bold to be anything but a cuckoo in the nest; good girls stay home and sew in the dark, or something like, which i thought she exemplified (although actually i thought perhaps this girl might be both a cuckoo in the nest AND also stay home and sew in the dark). anyway, i thought i might call my memoir "the rat girl" after this painting (which i will explain in my memoir)

1597564505515.png

isnt she great?!:hearteyes:

Last edited:
i have looked long and hard to find again this painting by bernhard prinz. i first saw it at the lentos museum of modern art in linz, austria back in 2008 or something like that. i tried to remember the name of the artist but had forgotten it and when i emailed the linz museum i got no reply. all i knew was what it was called in english "the rat girl" which is not the same as the german "das mausemadchen" and that it was from a series entitled "rebels". the reason why it was so important to me is that immediately upon seeing it i felt a kinship with this girl with her homey sweater and her rustic look and the necklace of mice around her neck and her unflinching gaze. a girl who is not afraid to be herself, not afraid to be unloved, not afraid to wear a string of dead rats around her neck. i had reasons for being in austria that i thought she might understand and i thought too that i could use some of her savagery and boldness. in fact, i thought i might call my memoir "the rat girl" after this painting (which i will explain in my memoir)

View attachment 58428

isnt she great?!:hearteyes:
Yes, she is. The defiance is very beguiling. And a lovely explanation, too. Great title. :thumb:

Bones collapsing
Makes me want to do the cleaning
Scared of what's to come
Appreciative of what looks like
Will soon be gone
All the things I take for granted
Suddenly I'm after

well the black coat has one long zipper down the front and another horiztonal one to the side as you can see. i dont know what that line is in the picture running parallel to the front zipper. it's not another zipper i cant tell you that. the stuff hanging from the zipper is a black fabric rose, which is my favourite thing about it--so romantic! the sleeves are 3/4, yes! and i always wished i had some short little gloves like the ones in the picture that i couldve worn with it. oh why did i give it away?!?!? :(

oh i dont know what ill wear with it, pep! jeans and a t-shirt?! ahaha. i dont really do outfits. i just become insanely covetous of certain pieces and have to have them and dont even think about what ill wear them with, or if ill wear them at all (which i probably wont if the colour isnt right). the good thing about buying expensive clothes is that, even second hand, they last a long time, and if it's something like marni, which is always sort of doing it's own thing, you dont have to worry about whether it will still be in style or not in ten years, so that if i dont have anything to wear it with now, in the future i might.

haha no, i stilll dont have a phone. cant afford it! :lbf: i especially cant afford it now--i wasted all my money!! (shit, why did i do it, pep!! i've fallen back into old habits!! but you know, i need something to live for and to distract me from my awful existance...). besides im not sure the folks here deserve a pciture of me. i thought about posting my kindergarten picture only because it has eddy in it looking VERY handsome in a plaid dress (he was allowed in my school picture because everyone understood that me an' eddy are kind of a package deal--plus he went to school there too), but then i thought naaahhhhh... not comfortable!
Aw, can't we see the kindergarten pic? Or at least the part with Eddy in the plaid (tartan??) dress? Plus, it would be interesting to know, now he is older, what he thought of being made to wear a tartan dress. I think we all have those photos from our younger days which might cause us to look accusingly at our parents and ask, 'Why did you do that to me?' :lbf:

oh no, shipping costs on ebay are like 30-40 dollars (canadian, which i guess would be around £16 - £22?) here , so if you're looking to not spend a lot it's not really the way to go!
:eek: Blimey. How can it be so expensive? Don't you have the equivalent of our Royal Mail? How much does it cost to send a simple letter? That's extortionate! I'm shocked!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom