Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

It's horrible. Poor Helen, she was such a gentle soul. She's in all my school photographs from age 5, it's such a weird feeling. But the most disturbing thing is he preyed on her. She was very wealthy. She was a successful children's author and was newly bereaved and really struggling emotionally - her husband had just died in a freak accident. She met her killer in an online bereavement group. Within a couple of years she had changed her will to sign everything over to him. The whole thing was a very dramatic story, he nearly got away with it because they couldn't find the body. It was in all the papers here for months.
oh yeaaaahhhh. i remember you telling me about her. i heard the name and thought it sounded familiar, like the name of the childrens author you had mentioned knowing, and then i thought "naaahhhh they cant be the same! childrens authors arent murdered!". weird that i remembered the part about her being a childrens author but not the part about her terrible fate.

that is just so shitty. it's so sad, too, to think that there are so many nice lovely men out there who would love to have a companion to share their life with and here's this sicko preying upon someones trust and love and just throwing them away. was it all just for money?

I think the plastic ones might be fake, not sure about the other ones.
i went to the park today (saw some baby duckies!!!!! and the mommy started squawking at me when i stopped to ogle them a bit, it was all very cute) and there were all these herons atop this big tree, and the sight of those giant birds in that tree and the vibrant green of the tree against the blueness of the sky looked just like something out of dinosaur times.

how can dinosaurs be real? why would god have made dinosaurs? what on earth would be in it for him?

i went to the park today (saw some baby duckies!!!!! and the mommy started squawking at me when i stopped to ogle them a bit, it was all very cute) and there were all these herons atop this big tree, and the sight of those giant birds in that tree and the vibrant green of the tree against the blueness of the sky looked just like something out of dinosaur times.

how can dinosaurs be real? why would god have made dinosaurs? what on earth would be in it for him?
'My name is Rifke. I went for a walk, banged my head and woke up in the dinosaur age. Am I mad, in a coma or back in time?' Sorry, little Life on Mars joke there.
I think God was probably just working on his technique when he did the dinosaurs. You know, building early prototypes. Although I suspect one of his helpers might have got the measurements wrong. Also, I think he had in mind a neat way to keep the 21st century children's publishing industry afloat.

Last edited:
oh yeaaaahhhh. i remember you telling me about her. i heard the name and thought it sounded familiar, like the name of the childrens author you had mentioned knowing, and then i thought "naaahhhh they cant be the same! childrens authors arent murdered!". weird that i remembered the part about her being a childrens author but not the part about her terrible fate.

that is just so shitty. it's so sad, too, to think that there are so many nice lovely men out there who would love to have a companion to share their life with and here's this sicko preying upon someones trust and love and just throwing them away. was it all just for money?
Yeah, money. He transferred all her money into their joint account on the day he killed her. For three months she was just 'missing', but during that time he turned up at a solicitors who were handling the sale of another property she owned, and tried to force the sale through without her. They had just got engaged, and all the time she was planning her wedding, he was planning to kill her. Just shocking. Puts you off dating full stop, tbh.

It's horrible. Poor Helen, she was such a gentle soul. She's in all my school photographs from age 5, it's such a weird feeling. But the most disturbing thing is he preyed on her. She was very wealthy. She was a successful children's author and was newly bereaved and really struggling emotionally - her husband had just died in a freak accident. She met her killer in an online bereavement group. Within a couple of years she had changed her will to sign everything over to him. The whole thing was a very dramatic story, he nearly got away with it because they couldn't find the body. It was in all the papers here for months.

Saw her a documentary about the case the other night. She seemed like a lovely woman. Very sad story.

I gave into my cravings for chips and rice just now. I wouldn't say I was resentful that I wasn't getting them. I would call it distracted.

'My name is Rifke. I went for a walk, banged my head and woke up in the dinosaur age. Am I mad, in a coma or back in time?' Sorry, little Life on Mars joke there.
I think God was probably just working on his technique when he did the dinosaurs. You know, building early prototypes. Although I suspect one of his helpers might have got the measurements wrong. Also, I think he had in mind a neat way to keep the 21st century children's publishing industry afloat.
ha, i recognized it. i started watching life on mars! not sure what i think yet, only watched two episodes. i prefer crime dramas where there's one on-going case rather than a new one each time. plus the pictures not very clear and it's hard to get a sense of place when everything is so monochromatic. i do find the concept clever though, so we'll see. i might yet love it.

ha, i recognized it. i started watching life on mars! not sure what i think yet, only watched two episodes. i prefer crime dramas where there's one on-going case rather than a new one each time. plus the pictures not very clear and it's hard to get a sense of place when everything is so monochromatic. i do find the concept clever though, so we'll see. i might yet love it.
It might just be that it doesn't travel very well outside of the UK (even though I know you're such an Anglophile). And yeah, all that brown! That's what Britain was like in the 70s, I was there! You've got to love Gene Hunt, though, no?

America is Not the World - Morrissey.

Anglo-America is Not the World - me.

(I am Anglo-American myself, born of English parents in America and living by the grace of God in Ireland.)

It might just be that it doesn't travel very well outside of the UK (even though I know you're such an Anglophile). And yeah, all that brown! That's what Britain was like in the 70s, I was there! You've got to love Gene Hunt, though, no?
i dont know, pep, all he seems to do is punch people.... i dont quite understand the appeal just yet, but again, ive only watched 2 episodes, i might come to love him!

I love Morrissey, but I'm wondering whether I'd be a different and happier person if I'd never known of him. Ever since the 80s, he's been my excuse for not doing as I should. I remember reading another fan's comments saying the same thing - ie that Morrissey had made it easier for them to drop out of society, when they should have perhaps looked for someone to tell them to buckle down and try harder. It all depends on your nature, I suppose, and whether you're susceptible. I do know that I NEVER ever listen to Morrissey on the way to work anymore because I only have to hear one defiant lyric, and I'm heading back home. :(
You'll never escape Morrissey.

Do you think it would stand up in a court of law when I'm in the Dock for assault,? 'It wasn't me, Your Honour, it was Morrissey who told me to spit in her eye, kick her down the aisle and kill her horse.'
Moz is all over the place. Best not to follow him into the fog.

I don't think I'll ever regret following him into being vegetarian though. Meat is Murder is genius.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom