Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

ewe @Famous when dead
I am being harassed and stalked
it was just a wild guess that you were a monkey faced boy. are you saying that i got it right?

however i bet i know what you look like when you're nearly pissing yourself with excitement... it's a look of, how shall i say.... sheer delight. i imagine that to be the look on your face every time you get a notification from me

it was just a wild guess that you were a monkey faced boy. are you saying that i got it right?

however i bet i know what you look like when you're nearly pissing yourself with excitement... it's a look of, how shall i say.... sheer delight. i imagine that to be the look on your face every time you get a notification from me

@Famous when dead I am being harassed

ah pep, if they werent sold out i would buy you one for your birthday! not that i can afford it either, but i have a wonderful talent for ignoring that fact. every writer needs a satiny wrap dress. in fact, i think that's the first step toward writing a bestseller. surely harry has mentioned this before?

yeah, this place is starting to feel weirder and weirder. the only thing is the owner of that other place seemed a bit senile, and like the type who would say one thing and then go back on it. what if he says i can have the place for aug 1st but then finds someone else to move in and i have nowhere to live? i dont know, even though i liked the place, the feeling somehow wasnt 'right'.
Senile is good. If he's that dozy, he might not even remember if you've paid the rent. Plus he's unlikely to be a finicky, in-your-face kind of landlord.
I get the point about feelings, but on paper/screen it sounded so perfect. The other thing about feelings is they can be wrong - depending on what else is going on to scramble your signals.

Being a minority is not a bad thing. Bad are the ones who harass people that belong to any kind minority. Being one of the special ones makes people realize a lot of things that otherwise would remain in the dark. In the end humankind evolves thanks to them. Gems are rare, that's why they're so valuable. Like Morrissey ?

Took the first steps towards purchasing a house about a half hour away from me. A nice opportunity for everyone really but it’s still just getting started. I’m excited though

Senile is good. If he's that dozy, he might not even remember if you've paid the rent. Plus he's unlikely to be a finicky, in-your-face kind of landlord.
I get the point about feelings, but on paper/screen it sounded so perfect. The other thing about feelings is they can be wrong - depending on what else is going on to scramble your signals.
that's exactly what i was thinking: he might not remember if i paid the rent, but in a way that works against me not in my favour! say i pay the rent, and then he comes back and says i didnt? and he IS in your face, because when my friend was leaving he wanted the internet box back and she kept telling him that if i moved in i would need it (he doesnt seem to understand the importance of internet in this day and age, and had initially told my friend it would be included in the price of rent and then on the day i got there said that it would actually be first $50 extra, and then lowered it to $25), but he kept insisting he needed it back, thinking she was going to take it or something. and it's really hard to understand him so arguing is all but impossible. it wasnt that perfect. i didnt like the bathroom, there wasnt much of a closet, and there was no laundry (a big annoyance for me). one of the pluses was that it was near my work but i dont know how long im going to be working there or if i even want to be that close to my work, because i kind of hate my work. i dont know, ill think about it for a couple more days. possibly it will still be available. the thing is, im also a cheap bastard when it comes to my comfort and peace of mind. i always just think "oh i can put up with this. i can put up with spiders and noise for a little while, to save a few bucks (to be promptly wasted on other things)". i dont know why i pay so little attention to my own peace of mind that i let myself go around a nervous wreck all the time. still, if i dont take it im sure ill be able to find something else when my lease is up. probably wont be that many university students in town this year since it's likely going to be online so that could make things a bit easier.

yeah if you replace the sex and glamour with bumbling clownishness and boozed soaked couches, MAYBE. otherwise NO. a BIG no.

no offence, dale!

(also, the 'singer' has a name! it's sexyBRETT).
I love how you've just called Dale a booze-soaked bumbling clown, but 'No offence, Dale' :lbf:

that's exactly what i was thinking: he might not remember if i paid the rent, but in a way that works against me not in my favour! say i pay the rent, and then he comes back and says i didnt? and he IS in your face, because when my friend was leaving he wanted the internet box back and she kept telling him that if i moved in i would need it (he doesnt seem to understand the importance of internet in this day and age, and had initially told my friend it would be included in the price of rent and then on the day i got there said that it would actually be first $50 extra, and then lowered it to $25), but he kept insisting he needed it back, thinking she was going to take it or something. and it's really hard to understand him so arguing is all but impossible. it wasnt that perfect. i didnt like the bathroom, there wasnt much of a closet, and there was no laundry (a big annoyance for me). one of the pluses was that it was near my work but i dont know how long im going to be working there or if i even want to be that close to my work, because i kind of hate my work. i dont know, ill think about it for a couple more days. possibly it will still be available. the thing is, im also a cheap bastard when it comes to my comfort and peace of mind. i always just think "oh i can put up with this. i can put up with spiders and noise for a little while, to save a few bucks (to be promptly wasted on other things)". i dont know why i pay so little attention to my own peace of mind that i let myself go around a nervous wreck all the time. still, if i dont take it im sure ill be able to find something else when my lease is up. probably wont be that many university students in town this year since it's likely going to be online so that could make things a bit easier.
Ah, I see. Now I get all the little details, it sort of adds up. I think the spiders are freaking me out more than you! My impulse was, 'Just take it, for God's sake! Get the hell out of there!'

I love how you've just called Dale a booze-soaked bumbling clown, but 'No offence, Dale' :lbf:
i dont think he'll mind. he's very open about being a booze-soaked bumbling clown :lbf:

im only going on what he's told us. im not exlcuding the possibility that in real life he might be very debonnair, impeccable, and to the point.

i dont think he'll mind. he's very open about being a booze-soaked bumbling clown :lbf:

im only going on what he's told us. im not exlcuding the possibility that in real life he might be very debonnair, impeccable, and to the point.
Yes, he might be trolling us all, pretending to be drunk and lonely and depressed, when in actual fact he lives in a leafy cul-de-sac with five kids and is president of the local badminton club.

Ah, I see. Now I get all the little details, it sort of adds up. I think the spiders are freaking me out more than you! My impulse was, 'Just take it, for God's sake! Get the hell out of there!'
every time i see a spider that's my impulse too! i become flooded with horror and think "tomorrow! that's it! im leaving!". and then tomorrow im like "ah, whatever....". three more months of spiders is doable. unless they bite my face and it scars, then ill be f***ing pissed (i have enough problems, see).

the main thing now is that i sort of feel weird in here. like i havent seen any one here (other than the other tenant) for a while, and when that happens i always start disliking the people i live with and wondering if they hate me and want me out. even though i prefer no communication with my landlord, i sort of feel like i need it every now and again for reassurance otherwise i slide into this mindset, and then everything feels very uncomfortable.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom