Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

It's 5:22 AM here, and getting light out, and a bunch of crows are having a party. I can't see them but I sure can hear them.

It's 5:22 AM here, and getting light out, and a bunch of crows are having a party. I can't see them but I sure can hear them.
Many at the..?

Capturecrwbr.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought such a unicorn must be like Elvis, dead and gone. Much to my surprise, I found out he was alive and singing!
can we please stop talking about unicorns already? im really sick of hearing about unicorns. they're just horses with horns. and frankly I don't even wanna know what they get up to with those horns, but I have a feeling it isn't nice. you don't have a huge horn sticking out of your forehead to do nice things with.

Well there's usually no good reason to be rude and it doesn't tend to help to get people to see your point but I don't understand why people can't just say, "I'm going to do it my way and if you don't like it, goodbye!"
i think david would just like a little appreciation every now and again. he did mention he spent a lot of time working on the feature, and considering that he wasn't purposely trying to put one over on anyone he was probably a little taken aback by her attitude which i think is fair.

can we please stop talking about unicorns already? im really sick of hearing about unicorns. they're just horses with horns. and frankly I don't even wanna know what they get up to with those horns, but I have a feeling it isn't nice. you don't have a huge horn sticking out of your forehead to do nice things with.

i think david would just like a little appreciation every now and again. he did mention he spent a lot of time working on the feature, and considering that he wasn't purposely trying to put one over on anyone he was probably a little taken aback by her attitude which i think is fair.
Your opinion on this matter was super crucial. Thanks!

So you're commenting to say you won't be commenting and at the same time to get in a not-so-subtle dig at rifke?
I didn't mean to get a dig at rifke by that comment. I'm glad it's subtle though, since it turned out to be a dig, unintentionally, but yes, I could see it was, after I posted it. As for a comment for davidt, I am leaving it up to him how he handles this site. God knows he's been dealing with this thing for ages. I'm busy posting videos that are indeed digs at rifke.

Oh, not so subtle. Ah, it was truly unintentional. I was confused, and thought you were replying to me...it's hard to explain, but you were replying to rifke, it turned out, so it looks like an intentional dig. No, just the videos are meant to be digs.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom