Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

bhoppppssssss I hate this guy in my room. he's eating chips really noisily. tell him to get out.....

bhoppppssssss I hate this guy in my room. he's eating chips really noisily. tell him to get out.....
I'd love to come over and put my pugilistic skills into good use and get rid of him but unfortunately the world is in lock down. Maybe next week...........

im counting on you. i know you box at a pretty advanced level.
Yes and I played rugby as well, never forget that. Never. It's like really important. Vital in fact.

Hey my good man! I am back to work full time at a new job now so my time is no longer my own, but I will be a weekend warrior here and catch up on all the good stuff. Keep those cards and letters coming! ?
Glad to hear things are going well. I'll try to stir something up on the weekend then. :thumb:

but when this war is over, do you think I should go to neil's house and give him my book? that's the REAL question.
Well presuming you actually HAVE a book to give him, why not?

What would've been the best is if we had eaten the cake in front of the crying boy. Naturally he would think it would be for him because hes crying and then he would have to watch as we ate it all because why should someone be rewarded for stupidity? I'm going to have red velvet, what about you?!
The wonderful bear in my avatar is my son, eddy! Isn't he a handsome little guy?! I am quite proud of him. He's a Polar bear!

s-l300.jpg

eddy is quite the delight. he looks as if he's always up for a bit of mischief. :D i can only imagine the companionship that he has provided through the years. :hearteyes: red velvet is always an excellent choice. there is a piece of cake that i've been craving and i'm embarrassed to mention that i do not even know it's proper name. it's a honey cake with sliced almonds on top. it goes splendidly with a scoop of vanilla. :yum: in these tremulous times i pray for the leadership of one such as marie antoinette, who in her infinite wisdom declared "let them eat cake!" ;)

well I guess they are but I wonder if my work place closes down (or cuts all of our hours) would I be entitled to compensation seeing as I just started (again)? I think in order to get unemployment you have to be working at a place for a certain amount of time. but it's not so much my survival that im worried about as the wrench this has thrown into everything. it's fine for people who like their lives and are okay with a bit of uncertainty about their next few months. but I don't like my life here. and if im going to be leading an unfulfilling life I like to at least think that I am doing it for some reason, like making money and going back to London or something! as viktor frankl said "he who has a why to live can deal with almost any how", and right now I dont have a HOW or a WHY.

Oh, dreamyneil will be okay, what with his wife and kids to look after him
haha when you said that for a minute i had forgotten about our talking about it and i was like "what?! dreamyneil has a wife and kids?!" :O I guess it does sound a little absurd hearing someone else say it :lbf:

well because there was nothing to do today and because I didn't wanna hang around here talking to these sad sacks ALL DAY (i did have to spend the morning talkint to one of them and the conversation somehow veered into him alluding to childhood trauma and i thought "ah this is it. this is where he starts crying and i have to do my best to try to console him by mustering up some sort of rigid hug and intonation of "there there" and whatever else) i went and fed squirrels. my plan wasnt actually to feed squirrels but as i was sitting there enjoying my coffee some little squirrel peaked his head out of the bushes at me and i made the mistake of making eye contact and after that he started chasing after me, and of course i had nothing to give him. and boy was he fat, like a miniature little komodo dragon, but he was cute enough to be persuasive because i found myself walking to the store to buy peanuts and walking back to look for the fat little bugger and throwing peanuts at whatever little squirrel i could find hoping that it was him.

now im back in the hostel and all four of us are here, and the czech guy keeps saying f***ing this f***ing that as in "i cant believe i didnt even see a f***ing bear when i was here", and im wishing they would leave so that i could eat the cheesecake i bought and open a window.
Can't believe the Czech guy's biggest worry, staying in a hostel, during the biggest global health crisis for a century, is not seeing any bears o_O Think I would be tempted to eat the cheesecake AND open the window, to spite him for his stupidity.

Money-wise, new things here are being announced on a daily basis. The latest message seems to be that everyone will be protected, even if it means doling out free money for a time. I'd be surprised if other countries aren't doing something similar. But if you're worried about not earning enough, you could do a lot worse than joining the emergency services! Especially since you're now presumably immune - Rifke, they need you!!
Can you drive? Guaranteed jobs delivering groceries right now, they are desperate for more drivers since those selfish bastards keep stealing all the delivery slots.

Your fat squirrel should think itself lucky it's not in China, no doubt it would have been eaten by now. Then we would all have a new, squirrel-borne disease to look forward to. :mask:

so you admit that he's cute?!?!??!! elaborate! let's talk about neils cuteness!
OF COURSE he's Girly! I love it! I love it I love it I love it! I love how he's always sitting prettily in his pre-Raphaelite affliction. girly men are the BEST kind. i don't like manly men, big burly clods with chest hair who smell of sweat and testosterone and have rocks for brains (like those three gross guys in the picture posted above--oppositeofneil's).

the boys I mean can talk all night
and even then they still don't care
they pose and posture preen and pout
they always have such pretty hair
-Julia Goldberg

:love:
Hmm. I suspect we might have different tastes in men.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom