Poll: Morrissey's next album - can you f*cking wait?

Morrissey's Next Album - Can You f***ing Wait?

• Total voters
Once the dust settles a bit on CS and before the tour resumes, Morrissey should release a single from the next album. Based on the strength of that it could build a lot of anticipation for the new album (or signal that the direction is more of the same - LIHS Part 2).

Last edited:
Once the dust settles a bit on CS and before the tour resumes, Morrissey should release a single from the next album. Based on the strength of that it could build a lot of anticipation for the new album (or signal that the direction is more of the same - LIHS Part 2).

He should indeed.
And also stop wearing that f***ing pin.

@ David Could you allow anons to participate in polls, please?

Feel free to send me a link to a leaked copy. I won't tell anyone.

Of course you can wait. You can wait because you’ve got no choice.

I was in ‘Nam.

Why do you do this to me @Erik
I looked at the site, and this post, while listening to "Tomorrow". All the movements synched. By the time I got to the yellow, the up and down arm pumps matched the bass, and the horizontal thrust matched the snare. It was glorious.

I looked at the site, and this post, while listening to "Tomorrow". All the movements synched. By the time I got to the yellow, the up and down arm pumps matched the bass, and the horizontal thrust matched the snare. It was glorious.

I aim to please.

I voted can’t wait because I feel like I can’t wait but if there was a leak I wouldn’t listen :(

If there was a leak I would listen. I’m more excited than I have been in a while for the albums release. I’m just excited to see him do something sorta different and so far the execution sounds great to my ears (though they’re not stuff led with anger or frustration)

Back
Top Bottom