OK - what has happenned with Tiger Army vanishing from the tour?

sid james

Stone me!
Thats 2 dates in a row now - London Palladium and Cardiff St Davids Hall, that Tiger Army have been mysteriously absent from the support slot, with no on stage announcement as to why they are not playing.

Frankly I;m not hugely bothered if they've been kicked off the tour, as I'm there to see Moz, and he now hits the stage 30 minutes earlier, but does anyone have any idea as to whats actually happenned to Tiger Army, as they were supposed to provide support through to the end of the UK dates. On their first few support slots they always seemed to be full of praise for Morrissey, so what happened - did he catch them eating at McDonalds and chuck them off the tour? Is one of them injured? Or what?

That's a point, maybe Moz wanted to shift them around so that 'genius' Kristeen got the 2nd support slot with the larger audience rather than playing to half empty venues and Tiger Army refused to take the opening slot?
Oh, mindless speculation is such fun!

Kristeen Young is as talented as a toilet brush, though I would give her one

Kristeen Young
1_Kristeen_Young_kyya000.jpg

What was the question?
:o

Oh my god said:
Kristeen Young
1_Kristeen_Young_kyya000.jpg

What was the question?
:o

well, she certainly looks a lot better in the flesh, pale, but sexy - shame she has to sing on stage, i'd much rather her do some sort of sexual jig or burlesque dance

sid james said:
You'd give her a toilet brush? :confused:

no, i'd give her penetrative sex - shall I go into detail??

Sami said:
no, i'd give her penetrative sex - shall I go into detail??

she would probably rather have the toilet brush.

Back
Top Bottom