Off-topic fight thread

Like letting them cum on your face after? Retards need love too, but that's just gross. Even for you.

Please spare us the details of how Viva shows you who's boss.

AYNIM has that group think stuff down to a science. But then again, all fascist fraternities do.

Says atheist den mother vying for solo queen like the old days before some pussy buddhist interfered with her game. :rofl:

Oh dear god, I sometimes feel like putting someone's head on a stake and flying it above Lancaster Castle, then burning it as a witch
Not you geezer of course

Oh dear god, I sometimes feel like putting someone's head on a stake and flying it above Lancaster Castle, then burning it as a witch
Not you geezer of course

Maybe you should settle for putting your dad's cock up your ass.

Sorry: arse.

Maybe you should settle for putting your dad's cock up your ass.

Sorry: arse.

You know what? Have this forum, because sure as hellfire, Morrissey wouldn't even delve so low as to read this crock of shit
Have it

You are a fool. What she wrote has no validity in reality. What Buddhist? Who is she even talking about???

Who cares. She just says random bullshit and hopes that her nonsense is mistaken by repressed Margaret Dumont types as clever acerbic naughtiness.

You are a fool. What she wrote has no validity in reality. What Buddhist? Who is she even talking about???

I think you hate God because you aren't God. You sure as f*** ACT like it on here. She's a fool because she doesn't agree with you. I'm delusional because you decided (and I don't agree with you.) Reelaround is a fake because she doesn't agree with you. Atheists are free to construct their reality, it's less about the belief in a greater power and more about CONTROL which you so desperately LACK in real life as you cling to the hey day of the 80s and spar and play in here with people HALF your age while you work menial labor job and hide the fact that your leathery neck looks like a brontosaurus cock. God doesn't exist because it's not convenient for someone else to be in control of what you can't control which is your eminent decay.

- - - Updated - - -

Who cares. She just says random bullshit and hopes that her nonsense is mistaken by repressed Margaret Dumont types as clever acerbic naughtiness.

Nobody acknowledges what I write, I'm not looking for approval.

I think you hate God because you aren't God. You sure as f*** ACT like it on here. She's a fool because she doesn't agree with you. I'm delusional because you decided (and I don't agree with you.) Reelaround is a fake because she doesn't agree with you. Atheists are free to construct their reality, it's less about the belief in a greater power and more about CONTROL which you so desperately LACK in real life as you cling to the hey day of the 80s and spar and play in here with people HALF your age while you work menial labor job and hide the fact that your leathery neck looks like a brontosaurus cock. God doesn't exist because it's not convenient for someone else to be in control of what you can't control which is your eminent decay.

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody acknowledges what I write, I'm not looking for approval.

More delusions and lies.

- - - Updated - - -

Ya, just take a look at the dimwits that fawn over her. Not exactly the sharpest knives in the drawer.

Back
Top Bottom