New Jobriath album - limited to 500

Re: New Jobriath Record. Limited to 500

Great I will get one. Thanks for the heads up!

Just bought my vinyl version and I am waiting for the flac to download. At least I'll have something to listen to to tide me over the cold turkey leaked World Peace album abstinence.

I had no idea there was doco on him form 2 years ago.

http://www.jobriaththemovie.com/

Last edited:

Thanks for the link. I brought a vinyl copy as well. It's my first Jobriath record, so I'm very excited.

I ordered this a couple of months ago. It looks and sounds great.

photo(28).jpg

I ordered this a couple of months ago. It looks and sounds great.

View attachment 32141

I love the title track! And alternate versions of I'maman and Inside is a treat and a half! Plus the extra live tracks yo get is a great bonus. I just wish there was a tracklisting for them at least on the sight so I know what order they play in as they all have number one on them when i downloaded the FLAC version.

I wonder if Morrissey bought a copy? :D

Last edited:

Thanks for the link. I brought a vinyl copy as well. It's my first Jobriath record, so I'm very excited.

You should get your hands on his other 2 albums. They are amazing! Itunes has them at a good price but if you want CD then they are about $50!

I received my vinyl copy today, and the sound quality is very good. I can't get Ducky Lullaby out of my head. I'm new to Jobriath, so I will check out his other records. The only thing I wonder is what secret hidden goodies they talk about.

I received my vinyl copy today, and the sound quality is very good. I can't get Ducky Lullaby out of my head. I'm new to Jobriath, so I will check out his other records. The only thing I wonder is what secret hidden goodies they talk about.

Ha so did I! The other hidden tracks is a live set that comes when you get the download link after purchasing the album. Did you not see it?

Isn't the art work done beautifully? I love how when you turn the inside of the gatefold in the light that there's a slightly embossed image of roughly scribbled sheet music and song titles.

Yes, I received the download link. For some reason I thought the vinyl has more extras. But I agree, the art work is so beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom