New Album Cover Ideas

A

Anonymous

Post your ideas/pics for Morrissey's next album cover.

@ Skinnybob and his trolls: Please stay away from this thread. Thanks!

I should've mentioned this in the above post; I'd like something along the lines of the Low in High School deluxe edition. That cover is excellent. Love it!

I ilke a cover with M on the front,i like the refusal cover but without the child,ringleaders is a great cover,quarry not so much.

I ilke a cover with M on the front,i like the refusal cover but without the child,ringleaders is a great cover,quarry not so much.

Yeah, I prefer the covers with Morrissey on the front as well. I know I've said it already, several times, but that LIHS deluxe cover is bloody great. My favourite cover of his.

I want a cover with a great, recent picture of Morrissey on it.
I really liked the WPINOYB cover and LIHS deluxe is also great, but the normal LIHS is one of Morrissey's worst covers.
In fact the only bad Morrissey album covers are the ones that don't feature him plus Maladjusted and California Son.

Yeah, I prefer the covers with Morrissey on the front as well. I know I've said it already, several times, but that LIHS deluxe cover is bloody great. My favourite cover of his.

I never got why people fawned over it so much. It was just a headshot from a photo booth. And the connection between young Morrissey-"high school" seemed a little on-the-nose. I preferred the original LIHS cover, not because it was especially better, but just because it was different than his usual thing.

A cover without a kid doing something funny... And without a comic sans font.

A photo of Morrissey would be nice.

giphy.gif

Well, that makes sense since Moz named me as a crashing bore in Malmö in 2003 0r was it 2004. The bootleg is out there as proof and to his defence he just repeated what someone from Hamburg was shouting out. I was told he would do that in the chat and Moz repeated it with a sound of a question mark in his voice.

I was too lazy not adding his name but I'd think even he would erase his name for my name cause the two would clash a bit.

Track list:

01. Greta Thunberg f*** you very much
02. For Britain today and tomorrow and forever
03. Deep fried Mars bar
04. Reading and writing with the athletic
05. Golden Dawn
06. I skipped today (waiting for tomorrow)
07. Clueless in New Jersey
08. Ronny the rhododendron
09. Online forum boredom
10. When I am gone so will you be

The album has been recorded and released.

Singer: Urbanus Morrissey the turd
Drums: Hoola Bandoola
Bass: Sverre Ingemarsson Fjörtoft of Middlesbrough
Guitar: Benke Banke Grus

Back
Top Bottom