My Beloved Alcoholic Saint (rarities anthology 82-18)

This is a huge collection but there is nothing in here most of you don't have. This is essentially a distilled-to-the-essentials version of the Never Heard Symphonies but including tracks released since the last time I updated the NHS, which was quite a while ago.

The point of this is to be a playable anthology. I wanted something for my phone that was concise and not monotonous (i.e. I need to have all three leaked demos of Dial-A-Cliche, but I'd don't necessarily need to hear them all back to back. Also, I love the randomness of My Dearest Love played live and it's great to have it on tape but where rarities go, the studio take is the one I'll be listening to.) For the completists, the NHS collection is still easily available thanks to FWD's static archiving of it. This anthology, like I said, is meant to be the fun one you can actually listen to without redundancy of tracks. Basically it's a third (rough guess) the size of the NHS.

I leaked none of this material to begin with...credit for that goes to many users from this site and elsewhere.

Perhaps this will also serve as a nice primer to some of the newer fans trying to parse out stuff they can't buy or don't even know is out there.

MBAS.jpg
MBAS1.jpg
MBAS2.jpg
MBAS3.jpg
MBAS4.jpg
MBAS5.jpg
MBAS6.jpg

Download here
(At the time of this post, the upload is still in progress; the file size is a little over a gig and it's at about 30%.
Should be live by 10:30 or so Central time.)

Also, I'm notorious for typos and sloppy mistakes. If anybody notices a glaring error, kindly tip me off to it.

This is a huge collection but there is nothing in here most of you don't have. This is essentially a distilled-to-the-essentials version of the Never Heard Symphonies but including tracks released since the last time I updated the NHS, which was quite a while ago.

The point of this is to be a playable anthology. I wanted something for my phone that was concise and not monotonous (i.e. I need to have all three leaked demos of Dial-A-Cliche, but I'd don't necessarily need to hear them all back to back. Also, I love the randomness of My Dearest Love played live and it's great to have it on tape but where rarities go, the studio take is the one I'll be listening to.) For the completists, the NHS collection is still easily available thanks to FWD's static archiving of it. This anthology, like I said, is meant to be the fun one you can actually listen to without redundancy of tracks. Basically it's a third (rough guess) the size of the NHS.

I leaked none of this material to begin with...credit for that goes to many users from this site and elsewhere.

Perhaps this will also serve as a nice primer to some of the newer fans trying to parse out stuff they can't buy or don't even know is out there.

View attachment 54605 View attachment 54606 View attachment 54607 View attachment 54608 View attachment 54609 View attachment 54610 View attachment 54611

Download here
(At the time of this post, the upload is still in progress; the file size is a little over a gig and it's at about 30%.

Also, I'm notorious for typos and sloppy mistakes. If anybody notices a glaring error, kindly tip me off to it.
Your word-bloat tho

Thank you very much for this collection. I've been compiling playlists on my phone using the NHS but this one looks very nice.

Obsessiv work. Thanks for that. What's the difference between "The Slum Mums" Swords version and the one on IHFJ CD2?

Last edited:

View attachment 54605 View attachment 54606 View attachment 54607 View attachment 54608 View attachment 54609 View attachment 54610 View attachment 54611

Download here

mr jackpots thank you.i feel like iv hit the jackpot with this.so many songs iv wanted on my phone and iv got them all now.

Download here

Thanks Jackpots. Impressive.

The most glaring omission is A Fool Such As I. If this is a rarities comp then it's a good choice to include it.

Back
Top Bottom